TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale its out of a 98 tacoma 4x4 got a 5 speed trannt and t-case also brand new clutch... all in excellent shape askin 600 for everything located in corpus christi

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATED

for sale its out of a 98 tacoma 4x4 got a 5 speed trannt and t-case also brand new clutch... all in excellent shape askin 600 will seperate em also if u just need or want one of em. for everything located in corpus christi

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
for sale its out of a 98 tacoma 4x4 got a 5 speed trannt and t-case also brand new clutch... all in excellent shape askin 600 for everything located in corpus christi
v6 or 2.7?

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
still have the tranny?

·
Registered
67 Posts
damn I need 3.4
I have a tranny and transfer case from a 3.4 minus the bell housing I will be selling. I am going to pick it up this weekend. I put in a 2 wheel drive tranny and divorced transfer case. It has approximately 34K miles on the set and I live in NC just below Raleigh.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have a tranny and transfer case from a 3.4 minus the bell housing I will be selling. I am going to pick it up this weekend. I put in a 2 wheel drive tranny and divorced transfer case. It has approximately 34K miles on the set and I live in NC just below Raleigh.
if he doesnt need it, how much for just the tranny?

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
yours is from the 2.7 right? i need the 3.4

same tranny, different bell housings. the only other difference might be in the rear output spline count.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I wouldn't buy anything from this guy.
Bought a driveshaft from him and he sent half of it.
After he shipped it he wrote me asking for more money.
After that he lied about sending the other half over a month ago,
I guess he finally got his mommy to send the other half last month.
So now I have half a Tacoma driveshaft and a slip yoke with no flange off of god knows what.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
same tranny, different bell housings. the only other difference might be in the rear output spline count.
so when did a W59 and an R150 become the samething? LOL!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts