TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The small leak my case has had for the last year or so has just recently escalated to something a bit more troubling. I've been considering swapping in 4.7 gears since I bought the truck and I'm thinking that if the case needs to be pulled to do the seals then I might as well do the gears too. So a few questions:

Anyone had or heard about problems with Trail Gear's gear sets? I would buy the new Marlin chromoly set if price was not a factor, but...

Any recommendations for a shop in Socal to do the work; pull the case and do the rebuild or just do the rebuild if I bring them the case?

Gonna start cold calling shops on Monday so any advise would be great. Gotta get my junk ready for Big Bear!

·
Registered
8,962 Posts
The small leak my case has had for the last year or so has just recently escalated to something a bit more troubling. I've been considering swapping in 4.7 gears since I bought the truck and I'm thinking that if the case needs to be pulled to do the seals then I might as well do the gears too. So a few questions:

Anyone had or heard about problems with Trail Gear's gear sets? I would buy the new Marlin chromoly set if price was not a factor, but...

Any recommendations for a shop in Socal to do the work; pull the case and do the rebuild or just do the rebuild if I bring them the case?

Gonna start cold calling shops on Monday so any advise would be great. Gotta get my junk ready for Big Bear!
Yota masters in corona can do that no problem.
They are even a TG dealer and can get you the gears.
Tell him Stephen from All-Pro sent you. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts