TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of converting my 2002 Tundra 2wd to 4wd I have a 2004 4x4 transmission and a manual case (j-shift) from a 1998 4 runner 3.4 auto. I know there are a few differences between the tcase couplers so I need to swap couplers but I need a part number since I do not have a 2004 4x4 vin number to ensure I get the right input shaft to swap couplers with. Anyone know the proper part number?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing