TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All... New name: Mr Tacomi (Thanks TacoDab!)

Old name: Mr Sammi

Just got ahold of an '02 D-Cab and am making the necessary preparations...

Here she is on the trailer on the ride home:

She's a pretty one, but I was looking for a good value and certain features, and it just so happened to come in a nearly pristine truck!

My main goal with this truck is NO MORE TRAILER QUEEN!! Lot's of adventure in store!

See ya in the forums!

-Mark

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike said:
Congrats Mark! Knowing you, the mods will include making it a trail worthy machine!

Later,
....Mike

Thanks, Mike... I've been keeping my eyes on all of your rig's, and will be mostly following the example... I look forward to a lot of new adventure's... Sammi is a great trail rig, but the towing thing always got in the way of joining up with a lot of the runs...

Looking forward to Rubicon... maybe Dusy... and MOAB!!! and a lot of other weekenders!

-Mark

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Nice truck there!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Mr Tacomi said:
Hello All... New name: Mr Tacomi (Thanks TacoDab!)

Old name: Mr Sammi

Just got ahold of an '02 D-Cab and am making the necessary preparations...

Here she is on the trailer on the ride home:

She's a pretty one, but I was looking for a good value and certain features, and it just so happened to come in a nearly pristine truck!

My main goal with this truck is NO MORE TRAILER QUEEN!! Lot's of adventure in store!

See ya in the forums!

-Mark

That's great Mark! Look forward to seein' you on the trails with it when you're ready! :D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Awesome Mark!!!!! Welcome aboard. Again.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Guys & Gal... It's gonna be fun getting the truck ready for some trails, and being out camping and enjoying the sport more often!!!

One never knows where things lead ya!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Cool to see you converted.. That truck is a 9.5/10 for sure. Like the seats. So, have you figured out your list of mods yet? Keep us posted.

·
Registered
458 Posts
jhunter said:
Cool to see you converted.. That truck is a 9.5/10 for sure. Like the seats. So, have you figured out your list of mods yet? Keep us posted.

Reading your signature just about sums it up! LOL!

Good luck to us both!

-Mark

EDIT: Haven't changed all computers over to Mr Tacomi LOL!!!

Where's Ms.Bling Sexy Taco

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
When is the fabtech install at peter's? You deserve one for helping out everyone elses!!

hahah i'll definetly be there to help if you do get a drop bracket.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hawaiianbro said:
When is the fabtech install at peter's? You deserve one for helping out everyone elses!!

hahah i'll definetly be there to help if you do get a drop bracket.

Pete's got something possibly up his sleeve... if that doesn't pan out, then the BIG :saw: is coming out.... :cool:

Thanks for the offer... I'll probably take you up :D... speaking.. how's your Motor/SAS project going... lemme know when you need a hand... I'm not that far away, and am good at getting wrenches from the toolbox :D I've got a bunch of stuff to get running, cleaned etc.. to SELL, then Taco get's more focus..and since the wheeling season is getting close, I'm a getting motivated!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
Mr Tacomi
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing