TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a T-Maxx 2.5 for sale. Only had about 8 tanks of fuel through it. Very clean , like new. New rechargable battery pack for the truck with plug so you don't have to take the battery out. RPM front and rear bumpers. All aluminum skidplates. Venom failsafe. $380+ Shipping.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
tacoma0309 said:
I have a T-Maxx 2.5 for sale. Only had about 8 tanks of fuel through it. Very clean , like new. New rechargable battery pack for the truck with plug so you don't have to take the battery out. RPM front and rear bumpers. All aluminum skidplates. Venom failsafe. $380+ Shipping.

I'm currently building 1, so I don't need another 1. But, I would say that a more realistic price for a used Tmaxx w/ those mods is around $300, but that's just my opinion. Anyways, here's a bump. Good luck, Wes

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
wslytoy said:
I'm currently building 1, so I don't need another 1. But, I would say that a more realistic price for a used Tmaxx w/ those mods is around $300, but that's just my opinion. Anyways, here's a bump. Good luck, Wes
I thought I'd start high and have somewhere to drop back too...so thanks for screwing that up.

Here is 2 pics of my Tacoma body.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Where'd you get a tacoma body? I can't see the pics either, what year taco stylee is it?

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Oops

tacoma0309 said:
I thought I'd start high and have somewhere to drop back too...so thanks for screwing that up.

Here is 2 pics of my Tacoma body.

lol, sorry man, didn't mean to sound like a dick.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Tacoma Body

Fishbone said:
Where'd you get a tacoma body? I can't see the pics either, what year taco stylee is it?

It's off of an HPI Savage.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry you can't see the pics. i have them hosted on Ofoto.com and some people can't see them. I can't see them on my computer at work. I can email the pics to you though.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
tacoma0309 said:
Sorry you can't see the pics. i have them hosted on Ofoto.com and some people can't see them. I can't see them on my computer at work. I can email the pics to you though.
That is one sweet lookin maxx. Where did you get the body? Do I just ask for a tacoma body for a savage?

I know someone that may be interested in that. What other mods are done to it? Any extras? Radio, charger and shit like that come with it? Lemme know. Thanks. Any more pics?

--Scott

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
tacoma body

Fishbone said:
That is one sweet lookin maxx. Where did you get the body? Do I just ask for a tacoma body for a savage?

I know someone that may be interested in that. What other mods are done to it? Any extras? Radio, charger and shit like that come with it? Lemme know. Thanks. Any more pics?

--Scott

you can just buy the stock savage body, some look like fords and some look like tacoma's, so be careful what you get.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fishbone said:

--Scott

I just bought the clear stock body to the savage and painted it myself. Look at the decals to make sure it is the one that looks like the tacoma, especially the grill. Since you can't see the pics from Ofoto, I'll email you some more pics of it with the other bodies tonight or tomorrow.
The truck comes with everything that it would come with from the shop plus extras like the failsafe, RPM bumpers, all aluminum skids, and a new Ballistic battery pack for the truck that is NiMh rechargable without taking it out of the truck, just plug it up. It will be on ebay shortly.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Fishbone said:
Where did you get the body? Do I just ask for a tacoma body for a savage?
--Scott
It's a stock body for the HPI Savage 21 (GT-1 model body)... the decals that come with it have two different grills and one looks like a Tacoma. You can get it pre-painted or clear. This is the only body I've ever found that even resembles a Tacoma, and that is only because of the grill decal. I guess we take what we can get LOL.

good lookin' maxx, tacoma0309

For you guys who can't see the pics, right-click on the red X, check the properties, and cut/paste the image address. The image hosting site sometimes doesn't allow linking from other sites, but if you go directly to the URL, it'll work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts