TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know if it matters, but i purchased a s/c and 7th and realized that the 7th was specifically for the 2000-2001 tacomas, mine is a 2004...it says something about it only being approved for installation on tacos with 2 cats...i thought that the 7th was generic to 5VZ-FEs and i guess i'm wrong, trd actually has different models so what should i do.

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
I would Contact the vendor and arrange an exchange for the proper injector set. You may or may not have to eat shipping. Worth a shot IMO.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bryanccfshr said:
I would Contact the vendor and arrange an exchange for the proper injector set. You may or may not have to eat shipping. Worth a shot IMO.
i'm going to try that, but if that doesn't work, i'm sol...does any one else have an idea...man this sucks

·
609 Posts
themariachi said:
i'm going to try that, but if that doesn't work, i'm sol...does any one else have an idea...man this sucks
Contact Gadget. He should be able to help.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wisctaco04 said:
Contact Gadget. He should be able to help.
i think i won't have to, i just contacted the guy and he's willing to exchange it for the correct one...thanks though...

·
Registered
49 Posts
You could always get the URD AIC to control the 7th.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Troymm said:
You could always get the URD AIC to control the 7th.
i already have one...but i would like the correct stuff, seeing how i already paid for it...thatnks for the reply though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts