TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TRD axle install problems with e brake*Updated*

If you bought one of the TRD axles you may have to buy the rear ebrake assembly and ABS caps If you dont buy the T Case E Brake. If your current e brake runs across the top and over the leafs, you will have to replace the rear portion. I clocked my axle shafts 90 degrees temporarily till I get the new assembly. You will not be able to bleed the brakes properly because the bleeder will be on the side rather than the top. Air travels up not sidways. So there ya go.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68315

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
I would highly recommend posting up part #'s in the first post of your thread - just to make it consolidated for others- also- gives them a more complete price tag.

Harness, e-brake bracket, ABS covers/plates

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are special order and I've been on the phone bugging Shannon enough. I'll post them up as soon as they come in. Probably first of next week.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
They are special order and I've been on the phone bugging Shannon enough. I'll post them up as soon as they come in. Probably first of next week.

I didn't want to bug Shannon just for the part #'s either, since I am not placing an order.
I figured you guys would just post based off of your receipts.

Sounds good.
Even with all of the added little costs- I think all those picking up the axles are still coming out ahead compared to an ARB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.