TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will these offer any lift on a non trd truck? Mine have high miles and are really starting to sag. I have a 3" spacer lift on non trd coils any help would be greatly apprieciated. James

·
Registered
33 Posts
I put 01 TRD coils and Bils on my 95.5 non TRD and it lifted it up to what i assume is stock height....now i have a 2 inch preload spacer, no complaints so far.....

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
What you have is a case of saggy coils. The best bet would be get some OME 880's b/c they're essentially stock height coils and that'll put you back at stock height plus the spacer lift.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Will these offer any lift on a non trd truck? Mine have high miles and are really starting to sag. I have a 3" spacer lift on non trd coils any help would be greatly apprieciated. James
The ride with progressive coils and spacers suck balls. I preferred my 881's over my TRD coils.

·
Registered
796 Posts
X2 on TRD/progressive coils and spacers performing poorly... went this route at 15k and D-side spring COLLAPSED at 35K and P-side sagging with mostly on road with light-moderate offroad. And it rode nasty stiff the whole way. If you want to keep the spacer, find non-trd coils IMO. So wish I had skipped all that and gone straight to COs.

·
Registered
358 Posts
my OME 3in coils were nice but sagged after a couple years, became prettt soft with a new shock im sure they would have performed much better than the worn one that were there

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If i buy new i might just get the ome coils and do away with the spacers, there about 3" over stock arent they?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
The ride with progressive coils and spacers suck balls. I preferred my 881's over my TRD coils.
Word! I switched from my stock TRD coils/spacer to some non TRD coils and spacers. However, the best ride I got was with some 881's and my spacer. It was a GREAT ride IMO. I'd still have that combo if I didin't switch to adjustable coilvers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts