TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years back I purchased the aftermarket TRD decals to replace the factory ones on my truck, except that these ones say TRD All Terrain vs TRD Off-Road on them (wanted to do something different). I am planning on making some changes on the truck and wanted to find the person who sold these but I am not having any luck. Anyone know who sells them? They have held up really well, one is slightly faded as it gets the most sun but still looks damm good for being 3+ years old.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM said:
A few years back I purchased the aftermarket TRD decals to replace the factory ones on my truck, except that these ones say TRD All Terrain vs TRD Off-Road on them (wanted to do something different). I am planning on making some changes on the truck and wanted to find the person who sold these but I am not having any luck. Anyone know who sells them? They have held up really well, one is slightly faded as it gets the most sun but still looks damm good for being 3+ years old.
Here is a search that I did on ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=TRD+sticker

About 60 different stickers came up, some of them look very close to the factory style:
This one is done by a guy up in canada that seems to be very good quality and he has great feedback:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-TRD-EMBLEM-OffRoad-Decal-Decals-Sticker-B-R-Pack_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50447QQihZ017QQitemZ270059429593QQrdZ1

Hope this helps you out..
Robb

931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they are on ebay, but I actually purchased the ones I have now from an online store that sold all sorts of decals for all makes. May have to go to ebay for the next set!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
last i heard i think it was hte guys in canada, they dont advertise liek they used to though becasue they got in trouble for not having copyrights....

i have heard they still sell them though

931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jimbo74 said:
last i heard i think it was hte guys in canada, they dont advertise liek they used to though becasue they got in trouble for not having copyrights....

i have heard they still sell them though
any links to their site?

931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
984 Posts
A year or two ago Toyota (or someone acting on behalf of Toyota) raised h3ll on vendors selling Toyota emblem merchandise without Toyota's permission. As a result, a lot of eBay and other online vendors either discontinued Toyota merchandise or simply quit advertising it publicly ...

It's still out there - you just gotta go ask for it now ...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Thumbs up for Streetgraphics.net ... My decals from them have been on my truck for over 5 years and they still look fantastic.

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts