TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
meh.... :rolleyes: I second the window sticker photo. Wonder what backspacing is on those wheels. (?)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Only difference in the suspension is new shocks, Bilsteins. Can't wait till we get one at my dealership. Nice lookin FJ.

·
Registered
427 Posts
The only problem with that thing is, that all the stuff they added, is stuff that you can get better but at a lower price that what they charge at the dealer.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Tires are 265/75R16. That's about the same size as a 32" tire. I believe the wheels are 16x7 or 7.5 with 4.5" backspacing, as sbechtold said above.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just found out we have an auto one en route to the dealership I work at, should be there the first week of December sometime. I can't wait to see it in person!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I know not alot of people will agree with me but I think the solid black with the gunmetal rims is the best combo I have seen so far. I do not think it would be the same effect in any other color esp. yellow or blue

·
Registered
94 Posts
Trd Fj

Well I hope extra smackers is worth Black Paint , wheels and shocks upgrade? :confused: sounds like a status FJ

·
Registered
423 Posts
IndigoTaco said:
Well I hope extra smackers is worth Black Paint , wheels and shocks upgrade? :confused: sounds like a status FJ
Your right. Everything on that list can be aquired through the aftermarket except the quickshifter (which I hear is pretty sweet). An it will be more durable/better than the stock items. Status FJ indeed.

·
Registered
171 Posts
IndigoTaco said:

Exactly. I'll bet that quick shifter will be offered aftermarket soon (if it's not available already). All you'll need to do is go to the dealer and grab yer ankles.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
28 Participants
midengine3sgte
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing