TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this question will be quite simple for most of you taco guys but what exactly does a tacoma TRD package have that a regular taco doesnt have? i just bought a 99 taco reg cab 2.7 and of couse it isnt a trd but i was just wandering the differences??? haha i bought some trd decals though....think they look pretty cool....no one knows the difference anyways! :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
tntaco said:
ok this question will be quite simple for most of you taco guys but what exactly does a tacoma TRD package have that a regular taco doesnt have? i just bought a 99 taco reg cab 2.7 and of couse it isnt a trd but i was just wandering the differences??? haha i bought some trd decals though....think they look pretty cool....no one knows the difference anyways! :D
A rear locker, bilstien shocks, and different front springs to name a few.

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
tntaco said:
All of the TRD's came with Bilstein shocks all the way around and progressive rate coils up front, as well as aluminum wheels and larger tires, in addition to the stickers. Most came with the rear e-locker, but not all.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Better technologies in the suspention, bigger tires, cooler rims, rear locker, and well the knowledge that the TRD extras are there and not wondering what we missed out on. And of course the cool factor!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
hdave_CO said:
Better technologies in the suspention, bigger tires, cooler rims, rear locker, and well the knowledge that the TRD extras are there and not wondering what we missed out on. And of course the cool factor!
You missed out on the larger rear end..... But, the stickers are a really nice touch. And, the factory locker is nothing to cry about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts