TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
No release date yet. URD is still gonna be better.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
No release date yet. URD is still gonna be better.
I concur! If I had the choice for my 3.4L - keeping the "TRD" (magnuson) supercharger or having the URD intercooled blower... I'd take the URD setup and throw my Supercharger in the trash.

If you want to supercharge your junk - save your money and go with URD! Don't wait on TRD!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I concur! If I had the choice for my 3.4L - keeping the "TRD" (magnuson) supercharger or having the URD intercooled blower... I'd take the URD setup and throw my Supercharger in the trash.

If you want to supercharge your junk - save your money and go with URD! Don't wait on TRD!
...soon.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
the trd unit is going to have a chargecooler setup integrated into the manifold

·
Registered
322 Posts
If URD gets theirs CARB certified, I'd be all over it. If not, I'll have to wait (and hope) for the TRD.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I'm kinda confused. I was offered a supercharger upgrade from the dealer when I bought my truck. Either they were mistaken, or they had an aftermarket option available. But then again, the salesman was a moron:rolleyes:

·
Registered
836 Posts

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
If URD gets theirs CARB certified, I'd be all over it. If not, I'll have to wait (and hope) for the TRD.
im with you, if urd had something, anything(turbo, rotrex whatever) that was able to be intercooled and pass CA smog with a carb # id dump my trd s/c in a heartbeat

damn, just realized this is in late tacoma tech, doesnt apply to my 3.4

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts