TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TRD supercharger and K&N intake w/ heat sheild for sale. The supercharger has about 46000 miles on it and just put on a new belt. runs fine. I would hate to sell it but i need the money :( 1200 + shipping if not in San Diego Area.

·
Registered
89 Posts
do you have any fuel mods with the blower? i guess you would've mentioned it in your post if you did, but just checking....

oh, and is it the first or second (white or black) generation blower?

·
Registered
717 Posts
hell yeah joel, join the club!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is the black one and no fuel mods. Its a very fun supercharger and i am going to miss it.....i might also have to change my TTORA name to just taco :mad:

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Interested in parting with just the intake? If so, how much?

·
Registered
63 Posts
hmmm 1200 your final offer?? PM me with somethin id like to hear ;)

·
Registered
394 Posts
the last thing I need is another SC's Vehicle...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Can you take pictures of the s/c?

·
Registered
269 Posts
I see that PathBlazer was wondering if it is the black or grey SC. I have asked around a few times what the difference is other than just the color. No one has told me. I have the grey one and love it. Can you guys answer my question? Just curious...Thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I see that PathBlazer was wondering if it is the black or grey SC. I have asked around a few times what the difference is other than just the color. No one has told me. I have the grey one and love it. Can you guys answer my question? Just curious...Thanks a lot

The Grey was the Gen 1 S/C, The S/C can be separated from the rest of the intake manifold.

The Black is the Gen 2 and is the same Eaton M-62 S/C but it's all one piece.

I know a few people that have ported Gen 1's a few MM here and there to get a little more boost but IMO not worth the hassle.

·
Registered
269 Posts
REALLY? Know of any web sites that show how and where to do the porting? Does the black one create more boost anyway?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry i havent checked on this more often. It is the black supercharger and its currently on my truck, i can post the pics or video of it on and running, and then more pics when i take it off next week. I have one person interested here locally but if things fall through its still up for sale. I will have some pictures up later.......as soon as i figure out how to post them :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am going out to the desert this weekend for one last trip with it on, but i plan on removing it next week. I can seperate the intake and supercharger.....1100 supercharger. let me know.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am going out to the desert this weekend for one last trip with it on, but i plan on removing it next week. I can seperate the intake and supercharger.....1100 supercharger. let me know.
damn right your going out to the desert with it on cause were leaving in an hr!! :D

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
so if you separate the two, how much for the intake?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts