TTORA Forum banner

TRD third w/Yukon 4.88s

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  badboyleroy 
#1 ·
I live in Hattiesburg, MS and I am thinking ~$500 plus shipping but that is negotiable. Now that we got that out of the way the third member is out of a 99 TRD Prerunner and has about 90K mi. on it. All the seals and stuff were replaced at about 80K when the gears were installed. I am not sure on shipping but I figure it should not be more than $100. Any Questions let me know.

I know I only have a couple of posts on here but I post mostly over at CustomTacos and have been a lurker since the Delphi days.

#3 ·
99TRDTaco said:
I live in Hattiesburg, MS and I am thinking ~$500 plus shipping but that is negotiable. Now that we got that out of the way the third member is out of a 99 TRD Prerunner and has about 90K mi. on it. All the seals and stuff were replaced at about 80K when the gears were installed. I am not sure on shipping but I figure it should not be more than $100. Any Questions let me know.

I know I only have a couple of posts on here but I post mostly over at CustomTacos and have been a lurker since the Delphi days.

If u package the 3rd in a 5 gallon bucket and take it to UPS it will run you around 53$ to ship it. I just shipped one from texas to cali about 3 hrs ago. :)

#4 ·
hey so I want this, I can Paypal you the money whenever if you get me a shipping quote to 95476. Let me know!!!
Thanks,
pat Harrington

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.