TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it would work to put an exhaust on a 2.7 liter like TRDOLMAN did on his V-6. Doing the 1 long magnaflow to replace the two cats and pluging the O2 sensors into O2 simulators. i would also put on a header and i already have a normal replacement magnaflow muffler. would this create more horsepower without droping the backpressure too low and creating problems for the ECU or giving me bad gas mileage. So how do yall think that would work.

·
Registered
764 Posts
i have no idea, but this needs to be in the exhaust folder

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Yes - this should have either been posted in Performance/Engine/Exhaust, or Newbie Tech.

But to answer your question - This setup would probably work just fine on your truck and not give you any problems. I am running this exact same setup on my truck as well. I too copied Dave(TRDOLMAN)'s setup, and it works great for me - but I am a Supercharged 3.4L V-6, like Dave.

I am sure that there is a better option for you since you have a n/a 2.7L, but if you have your heart set on it, it'll probably be okay. Might not sound the greatest, and might not give you the performance that you're looking for, but it shouldn't hurt anything.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
you could probably PM TRDOLMAN, he's pretty knowledgeable about performance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts