TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The So Cal TTORA trifecta lives on. It was questionable but the three trails were completed. The Dishpan Trail (with 4 trucks) took just a little over 2 hours to complete.
Thanks to everyone who showed up. Thanks again to Michael (Sparky) who was driving Dawsons truck for being the trailleader.

Post up your pictures and information here. I'm still working on my pics but I will have them up soon.

Mike V.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I sure hope someone got pictures of my ascent out of 2N17X, I wonder how much air I was getting and actually how close I was from rolling end over. Good thing I remembered to finally engage my front locker. :eek:

·
Registered
183 Posts
These are from 2N17X Pilot Fire Break, the 1st image was one of the fastest roll recoveries ever. Couldn't even get my camera out fast enough to get a shot of it on it right side. Call it driver dedication to un-flop himself.

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
And a little horsing around on the wedge, I have a bunch more and will be posting a link to them and creating one of my video collages soon. I will post the links when they are ready.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can't beat the weather and the scenery. The Trifecta is always a good time to get your truck out an have some fun. The Cleghorn run was a larger group with a few of the closer to stock trucks. We even brought along a Jeep on that section of the trip. The Pilot Rock section had a few less trucks but a good group with a mix of vehicles and drivers :laugh::clap: if you can't make it up that first climb at the beginning of the trail then you are pretty much done. :frown2:
The Dishpan run there was only 4 of us left. It was questionable on if we were going to attempt the run but all was good and we made the Trip.

Here are some more pictures.

This was the gate at dishpan. Note the stock FJ Cruiser up at the top :surprise: After a conversation with Sparky I think the guy decided to head back down. Good call. Dishpan had some pretty messed up sections that were no place for a stock or slightly modified vehicle.

This was a fun trip. We are looking forward to next month and heading up to the Miller Jeep Trail. Hope to see you there.

Mike V.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts