TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
It was a great run. Thanks @sparky for putting the run together as well as thanks to the co-trail leader. I was hoping no damage but no the case. Broke passenger cam tabs, I guess on of the hard drop from 2 or 3 wheel action. I guess I'll be buying TC cam tabs today. Haha! Please post up pix. My kids got lazy only took a few nit so good ones.. See you guys next time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for making this such a great trip! My rear axle shim came off last night when I was getting groceries, luckily I was less than half a mile from home. Gonna get the part and fix it this weekend lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
@sparky

what up! Sorry I missed this one, maybe I'll catch you guys on the next one. Any idea if my rig will fit through Dishpan?? I've been eyeing it for a while. I'm on 37s with long travel. I haven't done lockers yet, but I have so much flex it hasn't been an issue. I'm just wondering how tight the trail is because I have a long wheelbase. Oh, I have sliders, full skids, high clearance bumpers and a winch. I really want to give it a shot this year. What do you think?

https://youtu.be/E4Oubkv8aEg

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks for making this such a great trip! My rear axle shim came off last night when I was getting groceries, luckily I was less than half a mile from home. Gonna get the part and fix it this weekend lol
Here's some more.
I can't get these pics to enlarge? Do you mind reloading them? I think I see my truck but I can't make it out. Thanks!

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,482 Posts
I can't get these pics to enlarge? Do you mind reloading them? I think I see my truck but I can't make it out. Thanks!
They are really large files and the server apparently doesn't like processing them. I tried to fix the issue, but no luck. I can't even DL the files without grabbing them straight from the server. I've lowered the file limits to hopefully prevent this from happening next time.

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Any idea if my rig will fit through Dishpan?? I've been eyeing it for a while. I'm on 37s with long travel. I haven't done lockers yet, but I have so much flex it hasn't been an issue. I'm just wondering how tight the trail is because I have a long wheelbase. Oh, I have sliders, full skids, high clearance bumpers and a winch. I really want to give it a shot this year. What do you think?

Yes, you would fit through Dishpan. But, you can have all 4 tires on the ground while on an obstacle and still need traction. Tacoeng has a long-travel 2nd gen tacoma locked front and rear and he walked away with a dented rear driveshaft. But, several years ago there was an open/open tacoma that made it with liberal use of the skinny pedal.

I say go for it. There are a few places to turn around if you can’t make it through all the way.

The Chapter requires at least a rear locker when attending our Dishpan event so you wouldn’t be able to go on the Official Event.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, you would fit through Dishpan. But, you can have all 4 tires on the ground while on an obstacle and still need traction. Tacoeng has a long-travel 2nd gen tacoma locked front and rear and he walked away with a dented rear driveshaft. But, several years ago there was an open/open tacoma that made it with liberal use of the skinny pedal.

I say go for it. There are a few places to turn around if you can’t make it through all the way.

The Chapter requires at least a rear locker when attending our Dishpan event so you wouldn’t be able to go on the Official Event.
Thanks! I appreciate the info

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
That was awesome, Charlie. I’ve never had that much screen time. lol Now I can see for myself all that wicked flex you guys have been talking about. :grin2:

Glad you and Jackie made it out. Hopefully you’ll be able to continue on with us next year. See you next month!

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
I had a great time with everyone last weekend! It was nice to meet a few new members and check out their rigs. We hope to see more of you guys throughout the year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts