TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting together a trip to Paragon after the new Year on Jan. 13th any one interested just get back to me for more info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
SuperPoser said:
what trails are you running?
Mike
X2

I am all stock with no locker and a slightly beefier tire...
So I can do all greens...
But I would really like to try to make Paragon some time in my life...
Would be a Great Start to the 07' Year!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty much green trails just an easy ride we could get involved in some other stuff thoe.

For more info just email me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
I am def in...
I might have a couple fo friends ridin with me in my Runner...
He has a Jeep Wrangler and dosen't want to take it out untilo he gets his lift (he thinks christmas)
Question: If he does get his lift, can he bring his jeep along?
I know I know it's a jeep...
I will have to pull him out I am sure (I have towed it three time before cause it was borken down sooo)
But as for me Personally
97' 4Runner SR5 4WD Auto No E-locker Will be hitting PAragon on the 13th of Jan!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The date is Jan. 13th. We all can meet there in the morning if you want if not we can figure out a place to meet closer to the date.

:welder:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
I am sure meetin in the morning will work...
I would prolly be up early anyway since it will be my first Paragon Run...
When the time gets closer, we should all start thinking of a Time...
(Also prayin for snow!!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
Will do...
I have a friend who has a stock early 90s blazer but I think Paragon might be a little mug for his dinky rig...
I had to pull him out of a very tiny mud puddle for the love of god...
(I have a vid of it that I will post a link to it tomorrow...)
He might come as a passenger though...
 

·
PA VP
Joined
·
987 Posts
if i were you guys i would be praying it doesn't snow...lol paragon is bad when there is snow on the ground with all the hills and stuff but anyway i may try to come if you guys are running stock trails i'll bring my 4runner but have to see if i can make it as time gets closer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
I have never been to paragon before so I never knew snow was an issue...
A friend of mine too his stock Jeep up when it snowed and he said he was fine...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
First time I was at Paragon it snowed (first time I have been anywhere with snow too, being a Texas boy) . . it wasn't too bad, but even the 'easy' blues become very challenging . . it is a fun experience though and I'll most likely be there on the 13th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I guess we'll just have to see what the 13th brings (Snow or No Snow that is the ???) Either way it is going to be a blast.

1990 4Runner SR5
31" Wrangler AT/S
3" Lift (IFS)
Custom Cold Air Intake & Exhaust

:saw:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
86 Toy you should realy come out to the treverton strip mines with us some time. It's a lot of fun and anyone else interest is more then welcome.

:saw:
 

·
PA VP
Joined
·
987 Posts
Big Dog said:
86 Toy you should realy come out to the treverton strip mines with us some time. It's a lot of fun and anyone else interest is more then welcome.

:saw:
been there a few times so have others on here but we usually go in on the shamokin side i thought they were arresting people for being out there???
 

·
PA VP
Joined
·
987 Posts
sibanez said:
First time I was at Paragon it snowed (first time I have been anywhere with snow too, being a Texas boy) . . it wasn't too bad, but even the 'easy' blues become very challenging . . it is a fun experience though and I'll most likely be there on the 13th.
yeah your right the terrain definatley becomes more challanging whith some snow on it. i have seen guys slide into trees and put massive dents in their rigs there in the snow..the problem is when the trails are run alot because they get packed and turn into a sheet of ice thats what i don't like
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
86 toy said:
yeah your right the terrain definatley becomes more challanging whith some snow on it. i have seen guys slide into trees and put massive dents in their rigs there in the snow..the problem is when the trails are run alot because they get packed and turn into a sheet of ice thats what i don't like
MTs are killer in the snow and ice, as in, they'll get you killed . .that's the reason I run TerraGrapplers on my 4Runner . . I have yet to be stuck while moving (once when I stopped to pull somebody out, but that was thick quicksand)
 
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Top