TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:xozzy: Hey all , there willl be a small group of us going up to Rausch Creek for two days June 3o and July 1. i think we have so far , 2 4runners and 2 pu's that are definatley going . we plan on running greens , and possibly low blues, since we are all still stock on the setups. Anyone that is interested in comming along for this little outing is more than welcome. just pm me or email me, or just post on here .oh yah we are all first timers to R/C , so anyone who has already been there , please come with. THE MORE THE MERRIER.:xrocker:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Sounds good, I am going to be heading up with some Land Cruisers for a run on the 30th as well. We will be camping friday night.

Hope to see some fellow Tacoma guys there :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will go on the 1st b/c my sisters wedding party is the 30th. Just let me know some more info.

Stock 3.4 Turd 5spd with A/t's

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good, I am going to be heading up with some Land Cruisers for a run on the 30th as well. We will be camping friday night.

Hope to see some fellow Tacoma guys there :D
:xozzy: cool, some of our guys are staying up there friday night too. maybe we can all hook up for a large group. let me know.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
:xozzy: cool, some of our guys are staying up there friday night too. maybe we can all hook up for a large group. let me know.
Sounds good, I should be up there after work, maybe with my wife or my dad. I have a bright red Tacoma with a bunch of decales on the back and tube bumpers. I'll keep an eye out when I get up there.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good, I should be up there after work, maybe with my wife or my dad. I have a bright red Tacoma with a bunch of decales on the back and tube bumpers. I'll keep an eye out when I get up there.
cool , i think the guys in my group are camping like 5 miles away from r/c. i 'm going up Sat. am. I got a red 2nd gen 4runner with a bunch of stickers on the back window and a couple yellow ones on the side windows, and a red c.b. antenna on the rear bumper:kewl:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Dave Is Right

Let me add to this y'all
I posted it on all the other forums I could think of so I am just copying and pasting.

This is an open invitation to Rausch Creek Motorsports Park on the following dates:
June 29th
June 30th
July 1st

And we will be wheeling the following days.
June 30th
July 1st

When we are running the trails we plan on keeping on mostly stock and maybe some advanced.

As for our stay in the area,
A fellow Wheeler and I will be Camping at a camp site about 5 miles form the park.
We are also sending an open invitation to the camp spot.

Each individual that does stay will have to pay the fee that the camp ground has in place,
as well as food money as we plan on doing some BBQ.

Anyway.
Latest I would like a response about either camping or just joining for the day would be Wednesday.

Later,
Avy

·
Registered
51 Posts
OOOH I may be interested in going...I was up in april for my first time, and followed some guys on a really tough course, but we had some great spotters that day. but havnt gotten back up there yet...id like to go again but I have no one to pair up with to get up there when I had a free weekend. ill try to get up there for either the 30th or 1st. im cool with staying on the greens and some blues.

~Goldie

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Glad to hear it Goldie!
Like we said the more the merrier.
We have 3 deffinent rigs going.
1- 3rd Gen 4Runner
1- 2nd Gen 4Runner
1- T100

and we are all stock but def ready to try something a little more tougher then what we did at Paragon.

We will exchange contact info closer when the dates come around.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
When would you guys be starting your day on Saturday? I haven't been to Rausch Creek yet and wouldn't mind some mild wheeling for the day.
I will have to talk to Marc and Dave.
Since Marc and I will be up there, it is a matter of us waiting for Dave.
So all a matter of when he will get there.

Hopefully he will chime in.
Give Marc and I an estimate as well lol!
Would be great to have you Rodge!

·
Registered
51 Posts
damnit...wouldnt you know I have plans on the 30th...im setting the 14th of july as a dedicated im going date...haha so ill see whos going then!

ill be in for sure then!

~Goldie

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I might go saturday if I get my toe bar fab up.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When would you guys be starting your day on Saturday? I haven't been to Rausch Creek yet and wouldn't mind some mild wheeling for the day.
hey Rodge , i'll be leaving my house around 5 am to go to r/c. hopefully i should be there arond 8 am. so i think we'll be looking at about 8 . 830 start time.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
We are planning on camping at Rausch since I like it there and makes it easier. We'll probably be up in the staging area around 8:30 am.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We are planning on camping at Rausch since I like it there and makes it easier. We'll probably be up in the staging area around 8:30 am.
I MIGHT NOT HAVE MY 4RUNNER SINCE I NEED BRAKES , IF NOT I'LL BE IN AN ORANGE SLIGHTLY LIFTED XTERRA.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts