TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to wellsville the other weekend with some guys from school and some guys from erie jeep people..... all in all it was a good weekend but i ended up busting a taillight and denting my bedside a little trying sturgis :D

pics are here

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
95TacoKid said:
I went to wellsville the other weekend with some guys from school and some guys from erie jeep people..... all in all it was a good weekend but i ended up busting a taillight and denting my bedside a little trying sturgis :D

pics are here
nice pics, I like the Olds

did ya make it up, or have to back down?

search ebay for a replacement tailight, you'll be surprised at how cheap they are, especially the "bling" altezza style ones

·
Premium Member
2,924 Posts
ohio03trdtaco said:
Another tail light bites the dust.
:rofl: how many of us have busted at least 1 taillight?
99TanTaco said:
search ebay for a replacement tailight, you'll be surprised at how cheap they are, especially the "bling" altezza style ones
x2
thats what I got :rofl:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i ended up making it..... i believe one of the pics shows me right at the top

i just ordered a lense from toyota... my dad has a body shop so i got a discount and it wasnt that bad..... i just pulled the corner by the light and put some touch up on it.... i mean it will probably just happen again lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RedRunnertc said:
Or you could do this ...
ur a genious troy lol..... i planned on doing a wrap around rear bumper cause i cought the bottom of my bed a little too but now i may have a bar coming up around my lights a little too..... i know ive seen them like that before but just never hit me to do that since it happen

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is something like i would want to do this summer when im out of school

i also like his sliders but im torn on round or square at this point

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
I would bring the hoop up from behind the wheel on a diagonal to above the tailight, then down along the joint between the tailgate and light. That way you fully protect that vast expanse of often crunched sheetmetal at the back of the bed (*coughERICcough*) and the taillight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts