TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's about time someone started selling something like this. I picked one up today as an impulse buy and I really like it. I just wish they made a bigger D-Cell version with a larger light.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hey Mike, I saw an advertisement on tv for these. Where did you get yours and how much are they? Thanks

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bray said:
Hey Mike, I saw an advertisement on tv for these. Where did you get yours and how much are they? Thanks
I found it at CompUSA. I think it was around $20.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Isn't thats what Kids are for??? to hold things

·
Registered
369 Posts
:welder: Remember to always were your protective gear...
And having them do mindless tasks for you is what you do when the rubber breaks... or you are out but unwilling to stop.
Accidents happen, make the most of them. put them to work. Free labor

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
elliot_irwin said:
kids??? aren't those why they make rubbers?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
328 Posts
CronusTRD said:

It's about time someone started selling something like this. I picked one up today as an impulse buy and I really like it. I just wish they made a bigger D-Cell version with a larger light.

That's a cute litle toy, but I have too much extra gear already, I'll just stick to my good ol mag & surefire lights!!! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Another neat invention: Check this out

www.wobblelight.com

Great for outdoor camping or a night on the trail especially with the built in 400W inverter in the new Tacos.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I saw that flashlight at Wal-mart the other day for $27 I think. Pretty neat, it's got a button that releases the legs out automatically. Also, it will run on 2, 4, or 6 AA batteries. They are stored inside of the legs.

·
Registered
57 Posts
actually its 3, 6, or 9 and lights up hte same brightness with 3 that it does with 9. boss got us all 1 for christmas. nice toy, my 3 year old loves it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
Nowhere2wheel
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing