TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well for all you none believers, ass hats, and friends.

I have made my olympic trials cut, going to omaha Nebraska june 27, swim june 30 in the 100 butter fly. :cool:

Also shut up Jordan, im sure you'll have some gay remark. :p

i picked this up after doing a big fence job.
94 sas, 37's Mtr's, 5:29's detroit's Fr/R, bobbed 12'', custom armor, Tmax winch, amisteel line, Davez performance motor, duals, 2:28-5.7's, rotated 10', tantrum rock lights, Longfield's

Does'nt need much, Runner seats, i have that 60/40 stuff. E-brake repair or Tcase one.

and too top it all off she rides with me :D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be up in fort smith the 23 for a wedding then going to trials. Anything going on in July I'll try to make. Im gonna go to hidden falls soon so I can start learning the truck

·
Registered
366 Posts
I love this part:
"Also shut up Jordan, im sure you'll have some gay remark. "
:rofl::bitchslap:

And I could see how you could love going to the lake w/ the girl in the bikini part . . . she is hot looking . . . what website did you pull that down off of?

That's a good looking truck. I'm guessing it runs, drives, and stops w/o a lot of difficulty. People always say it's cheaper n quicker to buy one built rather than build it yourself. That or the "pay someone to build it for me" is the route I'll be taking next.

A big congrats on the Olympic trials cut. Good luck in NE, just don't pull a Michael Phelps w/ the pot smoking and lying about it. Just come outta' the closet early and get that crap over with.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love this part:
"Also shut up Jordan, im sure you'll have some gay remark. "
:rofl::bitchslap:

And I could see how you could love going to the lake w/ the girl in the bikini part . . . she is hot looking . . . what website did you pull that down off of?

That's a good looking truck. I'm guessing it runs, drives, and stops w/o a lot of difficulty. People always say it's cheaper n quicker to buy one built rather than build it yourself. That or the "pay someone to build it for me" is the route I'll be taking next.

A big congrats on the Olympic trials cut. Good luck in NE, just don't pull a Michael Phelps w/ the pot smoking and lying about it. Just come outta' the closet early and get that crap over with.
Stacey,

haha yea shes from Jonesboro. Has family in HS gonna try to get her to the park.

All the truck needs is an E brake.. i either am going to fix the stock on or get a T case one.

With swim, and school going on I just didnt have time to build. I wanna actually get out with you guys and wheel and learn.

I may not be returning to school next year.....
I was given an opportunity to work for a wind power plant and Im going for it.

Yea this is his last Olympics...
After trials i may retire my speedo. I've done everything in the pool i was told i never could do so Im considering stopping at the peak of my carer.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Against my better judgement, I'll post...

I have no gay comments. That's truly commendable what you have done, especially at a D2 school. Not knocking Henderson, as I've read they have a pretty good swim team. But, to make the Olympic trials, that's just dadgum impressive. Good for you!

I've always thought you should buy something built and be done with it. You're too busy with other stuff and don't really have enough time to get up to speed on how to do all that stuff. Heck, it takes me hours every week just to stay on top of what I don't know how to do, let alone try to learn something new :rolleyes:

Whatever floats your boat. Good luck in the trials, and congrats on making it this far!

Gay comment - It's only gay if your balls touch... or so Waldo says... :eek:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Against my better judgement, I'll post...

I have no gay comments. That's truly commendable what you have done, especially at a D2 school. Not knocking Henderson, as I've read they have a pretty good swim team. But, to make the Olympic trials, that's just dadgum impressive. Good for you!

I've always thought you should buy something built and be done with it. You're too busy with other stuff and don't really have enough time to get up to speed on how to do all that stuff. Heck, it takes me hours every week just to stay on top of what I don't know how to do, let alone try to learn something new :rolleyes:

Whatever floats your boat. Good luck in the trials, and congrats on making it this far!

Gay comment - It's only gay if your balls touch... or so Waldo says... :eek:

:D thanks Jordan.

Yea, my coach, team and school were not very supportive or appreciative of the accomplishment....

I do need to pick your brain though, I bought that ram and hose's from Lance. ANd Im sourcing an extra box but Im having a hell of a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of tapping that box... any help would be appreciated.

the truck drives awesome though it does 75mpr easy. i did the math yesterday i was getting 19mpg i was :eek: on how good that is.
Hell its better then the Tundra.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
So how did you do at the trials? We watched the replay on cbs sports but I guess they didn't show your heat.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure about my ranking yet, but I'll be up in the drop this week with trooper so I may go to the park. I know here comes the comments. Lol

The experience at Omaha was amazing. Nothing could compare. It was simplying breathe taking. I got a video I'll post it up later.

Hope you all are surving the heat wave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts