TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

Troy and I are going to Hungary Oct 4th-14th. We need a little help with a few things.

1) Layla. I think Opie0101 (Eric) can take Layla (Boxer Dog) as of Saturday the 10th -14th -when we get back) But can someone take Layla from Sunday the 4th - Sat the 10th? She is crate trained meaning when you are gone, she goes in the crate, as well as at night when you sleep if you don't want her sleeping with you ;)

2)The House. Ben - If you need a place to stay..... ;) Thought I might see if any of you would be willing to swing by and check in on it once. I will also have my neighbor James who can!

3) Computer. I think Troy has to use his laptop at work in Hungary. Anyone with an extra laptop - one while I am hanging out to use to get Internet access? My crappy one has finally died due to being from 1997.... LOL

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
i have a the same crappy lap top its about dead!

dont need a place to stay anymore since stuff worked out pretty damn good!

and id take layla but im gonna be in utah/AZ from the 2nd to the 10th!!! hooray!
for that matter i still need to find a place for my pups to stay when i go

·
Registered
828 Posts
Probably not the most ideal situation, but me and my wife could watch Layla.

You've met our dogs, they got along fine with Layla, the only thing is we're in an apartment which is why i say that.

We take our dogs out 4-5 times a day, including walks.......but otherwise they are in an apartment. We get them to the park a few days a week as well, but again no backyard. It works for our dogs now that they are over 5 years old, but not sure how Layla would take to an 800 sq. ft. apartment.

If you can't get someone else, we could watch Layla for the week no problem :)

Just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Ben (Suxka) I'll let you know. That is why I posted this now so I have a month to figure it out!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Im not too far south, i could drive up one or two days and take care of things around the house as well if necessary.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
"In, thanks for the chance" :D

Let us know if we can help with dog-sitting or house-watching, Katie and I are fine with both and you know Layla is welcome at our place.

-Sean

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So it looks like Troy and I have a friend (with a yard and 2 other dogs who get along with layla) who will take her. BUT I'd like to give them Sucka, and Devin67's info in case of an emergency!

Again thanks for all the help on this guys!

I'm not as worried about the computer now because I am reserving a bunch of books, and if Troy plans it right we'll be in Budapest for part of the time so I'll be able to entertain myself. Heck if we stay at the golf course/spa near the plant, I'm psyched that way too! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts