TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get a group together to go to Summit Racing's Truck Fest this year on September 15. I figured we could all show up as a group and hand out cards to try to get some more members. The more Toyotas we have the better. I will look into getting the cards made and possibly a banner.

So who thinks they can make it? Remember, they don't allow trailers. But I suppose you could probably park at the nearby Walmart and drive a few miles if you want.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I would like to get a group together to go to Summit Racing's Truck Fest this year on September 15. I figured we could all show up as a group and hand out cards to try to get some more members. The more Toyotas we have the better. I will look into getting the cards made and possibly a banner.

So who thinks they can make it? Remember, they don't allow trailers. But I suppose you could probably park at the nearby Walmart and drive a few miles if you want.
i met you guys few years back at truck fest and i trailered in they weren't pleased. but i may be able to come down

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've wanted to check one out, but always have something going on. I'll see what's going on this yr... Someone told me that they set up an obstacle course outside for the public?

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think they do the Rock garden any more. This year there is supposed to be a freestyle motocross crew there.

I got 250 business cards printed to hand out. Who all is planning on going? Do we want to just meet at my house and caravan in or just meet there? I want to make sure we all can park next to each other.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I guess it is just me and Terry.

We will meet at my house at 9:00 and head over.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
What a blast it was great to see you guys again will be working my ars of to get the good old trail rig out this winter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts