TTORA Forum banner

141 - 160 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
FYI, Jeeps don't have mudflap laws in AZ as they're titled as station wagons, not trucks...true story.:cool: This is why we can drive around with hacked up Jeeps on full width axles without LEO's even giving us a second look...just one more reason to own a Jeep I guess.:lmao:
and if your not :xrainbow: you can own a 4runner and be treated same way:lmao:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Do 4runners say "stationwagon" also? I've owned a few, but never payed attention.
station wagon/suv, same thing. when i DD my red runner i actually printed off the clause/law definition, and kept in glove box for the po-po. when i showed it to them they usually didnt know what to say and let me go. .. . usually

the only place i got pulled over alot was Scottsdale.

your A-B pillars dont look right, too tall?

this is good looking

·
Registered
751 Posts
What BOVADS said.
My 85 4Runner is titled SW (station wagon)

Insurance policy says the same.

Then again, "SUV" wasn't thrown around until afterwards.....

·
Registered
515 Posts
my 98 expo is titled as a 4dsw asked the dmv chick she said all suvs are that way az has no suv designation on its titles

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
.your A-B pillars dont look right, too tall?
In case you haven't noticed, I'm about a foot taller than Urinal...no normal sized adult male can fit in his rig.:lmao: Look at where his seats are in comparison to the roof, then look at mine...I guess that's the advantage of being 5 foot tall...Bovads thinks that you can build an aesthetically superior buggy:rolleyes:. I have 4 inches to the roof with seat sliders...so Cal can drive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Was a loaded, wrecked 2000 xcab Bobby Long and I built it in 3 weeks, full width dually chevy 1 tons, 3rz, dual cases, 4.7 kit, twin stick, dana 60 birfs, 5.86 gears, 47" LTB's......91" wide, fun rig......:cool:

Attachments

141 - 160 of 187 Posts
About this Discussion
186 Replies
86 Participants
daniel_frank3
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing