TTORA Forum banner

161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
You do realize you just replied to Eric right? His annual wheeling trip is already done...maybe next year.:lmao:
Damn that is a harsh thing you said about Eric, and I think it has been exaggerated a little. I heard he usually goes out twice a year, so you may have another chance to go out wheeling with him.:D

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
I am here for the rest of my days....I bought a nice house here in glendale and just had a 40x60 shop put up.......lets go wheeling soon!
NICE!!!........ Welcome to the Valley! :D

Did you bring all your toy's down with you?....... I'm thinking a 40x60 shop isn't going to be enough if you did........ I hope it has high ceilings? :lmao:

·
Registered
50 Posts
NICE!!!........ Welcome to the Valley! :D

Did you bring all your toy's down with you?....... I'm thinking a 40x60 shop isn't going to be enough if you did........ I hope it has high ceilings? :lmao:
Still working on getting the rest of my vehicles down here.....10 foot doors, the yellow truck will have to sit in the driveway, it's 13 feet wide......

·
Registered
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for the pics Sy.....I cant believe I did'nt snap both front springs in that spot......how did I get out of that again? A little bit of throttle? ;)

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Finally took some pics of my FJ40....VERY clean survivor with low original miles....I've been toying with it for several months, need to replace rear sill, but no other significant issues other than that. Runs perfect and I'm not gonna lie....I dig driving it around.:D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Finally took some pics of my FJ40....VERY clean survivor with low original miles....I've been toying with it for several months, need to replace rear sill, but no other significant issues other than that. Runs perfect and I'm not gonna lie....I dig driving it around.:D
Sweet Rig, I still want one and may buy one in a few years after I am tired of the buggy.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Sweet Rig, I still want one and may buy one in a few years after I am tired of the buggy.
I've been looking for a very long time...just never really found one that wasn't hacked up or a rust bucket. This one is 100% original other than a repaint about 10 years ago, bought from original owner who has kept it stored indoors at his cabin around St. George, UT, so virtually zero rust. It's completely unrestored and runs like new. Little things here and there, not going for a full frame off or anything, just a nice stock driver for mild off road excursions and generally cruising around.
Now I'm addicted and would like to add an original uncut Early Bronco to go with it as well...hubcaps and all!:D

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
West is way to fuckin lazy for that much work. It won't be that long anyway. His frequecy has gone way way up lately if you haven't noticed. I doubt like hell he keeps it long enough to even get new tires under it. Just wait and see.

As soon as he hacks it up and sticks tons under it would be my guess.

161 - 180 of 187 Posts
About this Discussion
186 Replies
86 Participants
daniel_frank3
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing