TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They smashed in the window in the rear driver side of my truck and stole my fucking sub. And i know i had glass coverage because i had the chip in my window fixed a wile ago and all of a sudden my window is broken and ya no coverage? WTF so is going to cost me $175.00 for the window and im out on the sub. Im going to kill the tweaker that did it. :soapbox:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Dude that sucks. As for the glass coverage, I don't think that covers anything but the windshield. I H8 thieves, low life scum.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Sorry man...that really sucks!! Like Stroke said, your glass coverage prolly only covers the windshield, however, I would think that your broken window and sub would be covered under your comprehensive coverage.... just depends upon if you want to file a claim for it or not. Out of pocket will prolly be cheaper in the long run.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I bet they would have left his truck alone if he had an AzTTORA sticker on his window!! :lmao: :rofl:

That sucks about you truck dude...........sounds like it's time to look into an entry level alarm and kill switch!

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bet they would have left his truck alone if he had an AzTTORA sticker on his window!! :lmao: :rofl:

That sucks about you truck dude...........sounds like it's time to look into an entry level alarm and kill switch!
O and i do have a factory alarm ran out there but he was gone

·
Registered
880 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thieves SUCK!!!!
yeah, i'd still like to figure out how to hook up some significant voltage to the door handles. alarms are good for scaring off, but i'd rather find an unconscious pile on the ground:buttkick:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Ive always had full glass on my vehicles. And it covers everything that has exterior glass. Including the headlights if they are glass. When my wifes old car got broken into, they paid for the new side window, and the tint.

As always it probably depends on your insurance coverage.

Yogi

Dude that sucks. As for the glass coverage, I don't think that covers anything but the windshield. I H8 thieves, low life scum.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
That sucks!!!! You need a garage! lol I never leave mine parked outfront. The nights that I do... I am super paranoid... sometimes I sleep on the couch with my gun next to me. It does not matter where you live, we have people who go car hopping all the time around here.

Yogi

They smashed in the window in the rear driver side of my truck and stole my fucking sub. And i know i had glass coverage because i had the chip in my window fixed a wile ago and all of a sudden my window is broken and ya no coverage? WTF so is going to cost me $175.00 for the window and im out on the sub. Im going to kill the tweaker that did it. :soapbox:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts