TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! WOOHOO!
Payed it off like almost 2 years early!
Dropped to cheap ass insurance and no truck payment I'll be rolling in the dough!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MrBadass said:
Must feel nice! 56 more payments and the 4runner is all mine! Although I'll have 200,000 miles on it by then.
I managed to do it in 106,000! WOOHOO! though I got it with 30k on it... um math sucks.

Now I need a clutch, timing belt, tires, yada yada. Stupid money pits.

·
Registered
204 Posts
58 left on the tacoma and 36 on the jeep :doh:

·
Registered
478 Posts
I dont even know how many I have left...I kinda like it that way :D!!

Eric

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
lol lucky..... i have hm like 40 more on my truck maybe less..... i pay attention to the payoff amount more than the number of payments lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
i would love to pay off both vehicles early but i find my money goin' into mods instead :doh:

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have two more payments left (at the rate I'm going). It will be paid off about a year and a half early. I'm so excited. Thinking of the extra $1000 in my pocket is starting to turn me on! :D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Just made my last payment last month!

Now if i could only convince the wife that we need to "Invest" that money.... In things like King CO's or a TRD SC. :cool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
little_red1 said:
I have two more payments left (at the rate I'm going). It will be paid off about a year and a half early. I'm so excited. Thinking of the extra $1000 in my pocket is starting to turn me on! :D
no that's your hand in your pocket that's starting to turn you on

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
midnight rider
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing