TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a new 2 1/4 exaust on my 2.7 and waz woundering if my exaust should be almost cherry red just running up and down the street i hallowed out the cat and left the stock manifold on .........please help

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
i dont think it was such a good idea to hallow out the cat, thoes motors run off of back pressure, pluse it wont pass smog

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
why did you do that?!?!? if you want more flow, you get a performance one not destroy the stock one, you'll need it if you need smog!!!!!

just get
CAT BACK system, 2 1/2" = more flow
performance muffler = more flow
header = more flow

thats why its cherry red
:eek: :saw: :newbie: :xsmash: :bitchslap :doh: :buttkick: :jawdrop: :slap: :flamethro :shame: :banghead: :explode: :welder:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I put a new 2 1/4 exaust on my 2.7 and waz woundering if my exaust should be almost cherry red just running up and down the street i hallowed out the cat and left the stock manifold on .........please help
Good luck with the environmentalist police.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Glad to see you took none of the good advice offered in your original thread about this. I see it's working out for you.

·
Registered
682 Posts
:doh:

I hope for your sake that this post is a joke...

·
Registered
711 Posts
Looking at this guys previous posts he is just going to do what he wants anyhow. Judging by the direction things are heading with his truck we shouldn't be seeing to much more of this guy ;)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Looking at this guys previous posts he is just going to do what he wants anyhow. Judging by the direction things are heading with his truck we shouldn't be seeing to much more of this guy ;)
or at least his truck :clap:

·
Registered
908 Posts
It's like those idiots at Cus...T.... that think blocking off egr will give em more ponies .....when in fact engine temps are lowered.....and those nasty Nox
things are reduced by egr............

I think Dick said it best... about TOYOTAS millions in R&D
How's it go..........

·
Registered
540 Posts
Exhaust

this thread might actually be funny if this wasn't an extremely dangerous situation he is mentioning. 13 replies and all never answered this guys question. I am embarassed for you all!
:shame:

Hell no the exhaust should not glow orange after a few minutes and you need to find why you are burning more fuel in the exhaust than the engine and fix it ASAP! What other mods have you done?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
this thread might actually be funny if this wasn't an extremely dangerous situation he is mentioning. 13 replies and all never answered this guys question. I am embarassed for you all!
:shame:
I'm embarrassed for you too.

If this guy is dumb enough to gut the cat on his daily driver, I hope he blows the fuck up, and I hope you're in the passenger seat. Not that that is likely to happen, but one can dream.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I'm embarrassed for you too.

If this guy is dumb enough to gut the cat on his daily driver, I hope he blows the fuck up, and I hope you're in the passenger seat. Not that that is likely to happen, but one can dream.
lmao @ surfingdrunk, Opp and U .. good laughs..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts