TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having some troubles, the truck will not turn over. Yesterday I went to start it and nothing happened, no clickes no nothing. So I took the key out made sure it was in park and tried it again and it fired right up. Well this morning I went to start it again and nothing, the battery is fine too. Tried it in neutral and park like 100 times, it won't even turn over. Any ideas?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Having some troubles, the truck will not turn over. Yesterday I went to start it and nothing happened, no clickes no nothing. So I took the key out made sure it was in park and tried it again and it fired right up. Well this morning I went to start it again and nothing, the battery is fine too. Tried it in neutral and park like 100 times, it won't even turn over. Any ideas?
Is the door chime, or headlights working?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Have you tried to see if any of your interior lights are working? If not, it could be the alternator? Start small and work your way up from there. Also, check to see if your battery connections are corroded. If so, take a toothbrush with some pop/soda and brush off any corrosion that may be there. Didn't you guys have a brutal winter up there?

·
Registered
76 Posts
sounds more like the ignition switch, as long as all the battery connections are ok, but you need a wiring diagram and a test light to confirm it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the radio works, the door dings, and the blower blows full when turned on hi. All the connections are good and clea, I think it may be the starter?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I would say starter contacts. Sometimes mine does the same to me (and I should probably fix it). It wont do anything and then I wait a few minutes or just key pumping the ignition and it goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts