TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else plan on attending the Tierra Del Sol 55th annual event at TruckHaven? I believe its March 3rd through March 5th. I would love to see some Toyota's represent, more specifically Tundra's :winking: I just got back from the SD 4 Wheelers event in Superstition. It was Jeep heavy, but the Tundra held her own.

Lets get a group together for the event.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you do the lost Dutchman run on Saturday? I was there with my 1st gen double cab Tacoma.
Ha ha ha...

Yup, that was me. It was a good time, a little slow, but a good time none the less. I remember seeing your ride, I was glad to see other Yota's representing.

·
The Ex
2,221 Posts
I've heard some good things about this event but I've heard some bad things as well. Personally, I'm not attracted to large events like this. I hope you get a group to head out with you. Take some pics and share it with us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've heard some good things about this event but I've heard some bad things as well. Personally, I'm not attracted to large events like this. I hope you get a group to head out with you. Take some pics and share it with us.
Will do. Out of curiosity, what good and bad have you heard?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm going to try and make it out there, but my front differential and axles are pulled for repairs. I'll know more after tomorrow.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to try and make it out there, but my front differential and axles are pulled for repairs. I'll know more after tomorrow.
Sweet, hopefully you can get her up and running. Let me know and we can meet up. I'm planning on getting out there Thursday evening. We should have about 4-6 RV's, we just arn't sure where we are setting up camp yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a small vid of our last couple of runs. I just picked up a drone, so I hope this weekend at Truckhaven I will have lots of good footage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will be headed out there Friday with the motorhome and Tacoma. Don't know where I will be setting up camp yet. I will be flying a warfighter made and American flag.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
2001SR54X4
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing