TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been an online member here for awhile now but haven't been able to get to any meet n greets yet. I just SASed my truck and would like to start wheelin with some other Toyota's in Colorado. It's not trail ready yet, still need to put in a few parts but as soon as it is, I'm down to go anywhere! I live in Fort Collins for school and then Castle Rock in the summer for work.
Thought I would share my SAS build with the CO group for those of you that don't get onto the national forum alot... Let me know what you think! :saw: :welder:

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53754

·
Registered
739 Posts
i've been watching your build, way to step up man, let us know when your ready to go, i'm heading to 21 rd this weekend i hope

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RedRunnertc said:
I think all of us will be ready to go 'wheeling before the trails are ... :(

Meet and greet tonight in Longmont - not too far!
Dang! I would've gone but I didn't get back online until just now...
I'll make the next one! Famous last words eh?

That is an awesome build. I am up here in Fort Collins if you ever want to meet up and kick it.
For sure 86, PM me sometime or I'll hit ya up later

·
Registered
965 Posts
my86yota said:
That is an awesome build. I am up here in Fort Collins if you ever want to meet up and kick it.

YA but you don't have a rig

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
There's another M&G Thursday night at Red Robin in Loveland...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Guapotaco said:
yea pimp put your c*** away, you technically don't have a rig either,hehehe, or so you say

oh i'm back now my rig is the only one of our cars that is running

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lysmachia said:
There's another M&G Thursday night at Red Robin in Loveland...

I'll be there! Can you give me some directions to get there? I don't know Loveland at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts