TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as it said in my intro a while back I live in North GA, I'm trying to find out how many Toyota owners on here are in or near the zip codes, 30120, 30121, 30145.

cause I'm going to try to organize a meet or like an all yota wheel outing or camping trip or something cool like that.

so if you live in or near the Cartersville, Canton, Rome, Adairsville, Acworth, Cedartown, Dallas, Merritta, Woodstock, Fairmount, Calhoun, ect.

say whats up and what town your in and what you'd be interested in getting together and doing on a long weekend.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Don't be a douche ... :rolleyes: :D

Check out the link that Scuba posted, it will take you to the GA chapter forum. We have a pretty active group, and several guys are over on the northwestern side of ATL. We don't really have a good following to gatherings that don't involve wheeling, so check out the Events section and see if there is something organized that you'd like to attend.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't be a douche ... :rolleyes: :D

Check out the link that Scuba posted, it will take you to the GA chapter forum. We have a pretty active group, and several guys are over on the northwestern side of ATL. We don't really have a good following to gatherings that don't involve wheeling, so check out the Events section and see if there is something organized that you'd like to attend.
cool thanks, i wasnt exactly sure how to search for that as far as wording cause nothing was turning up.

and even if theres not a actual ttora event going on that doesn't mean that a few of us couldn't go find something to get into.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
cool thanks, i wasnt exactly sure how to search for that as far as wording cause nothing was turning up.

and even if theres not a actual ttora event going on that doesn't mean that a few of us couldn't go find something to get into.

Unfortunately, the search function doesn't turn up results from the Chapter sub-forums.

Start here and see what's currently going on as far as events:
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93

and be sure to introduce yourself and your truck in the Newbie thread for GA-TTORA:
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18732&page=32

1 - 7 of 7 Posts