TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it was just me and a friend of mine. We Got up to Hogs Back to find about 8" of powder on top of a sheet of ice. Talk about fun! Fought Hogs Back for a while and finaly conqured it. Ran down to Archers Firebreak and did the whole stretch. Got denied on Can Opener though. Man that one is rough now! After hitting it up when it was dry and spending half a hour or more on it made me only give it a shot or two in the snow. Not this day boys and girls. Now when we got down to Waterfall though, that was a different story. Ran the far left line and after looking at it from the top I think it is now one of the harder lines! Ya Yotaboy, the top is harder now! So we ran the rest of the Firebreak and made our way home. Oh, and to the motorcyclest that I about ran over on the ice covered road, sorry, and clean your pants out, I know that they are dirty now!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Mr Stubs said:
Ran the far left line and after looking at it from the top I think it is now one of the harder lines! Ya Yotaboy, the top is harder now!
:eek: LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Right NOW!Lol, good to hear the will be some more fun up there next time.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Mr Stubs said:
Oh, and to the motorcyclest that I about ran over on the ice covered road, sorry, and clean your pants out, I know that they are dirty now!
Hahaha funny. Sounds like fun up there now..though I would be scared shitless! Would be a nice rush of adrenaline though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts