TTORA Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
WATRD said:
Unfortunately, this hits pretty close to home. We have a TTORA member who is in Thailand for the holiday's and his plan was to be in the Phuket area. Before he left, he asked me to keep his vacation quiet for security reasons, so I can't say who it is, but he's a regular here on the boards.

When you are reading the news reports, please keep your fingers crossed that he is okay, I haven't seen his name on any of the lists, so I am hoping that is a good sign.
Looked here?
http://www.dinsormai.com/
http://www.vachiraphuket.go.th/26122547/listall.html

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
WATRD said:
Nothing on he or his wife on either of those lists, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
No news may be the best news with something like this. Regardless, we're all hoping for the best.

·
Keyser Soze
546 Posts
Well, now the Department of State is refusing to give any information to anyone but relatives. Despite flashing this all over the news;

"For information about the welfare and whereabouts of American citizens, please call 1-888-407-4747."

·
Registered
176 Posts
WATRD said:
Well, now the Department of State is refusing to give any information to anyone but relatives. Despite flashing this all over the news;

"For information about the welfare and whereabouts of American citizens, please call 1-888-407-4747."

Nothing a little white lie can't fix - no?

·
Keyser Soze
546 Posts

·
Keyser Soze
546 Posts
A local member I had been working with went door to door in the neighborhood last night and they had checked in with a neighbor. They are FINE! It seems they had transportation issues getting into the area the day of the tsunami, so they weren't there when it happened :)

I am sure he will have some incredible stories to post upon his return.

Thanks to all who worried with me, even without knowing who they were worrying about.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts