TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw this video posted on our Facebook page, and it really made me miss what the roots of TTORA was all about!
TW seems to be run by a bunch of HOA Gustapos where you have to watch every single word you say, and I found another forum that's relatively new, but doesn't even come close to what TTORA used to be back in the day.
It's sad that a lot of really great informative posts/links (at least from what I could gather with the new format) lead to lost threads.
But with all that said, TTORA was famous for the Takeovers! Or at least that's how I saw it. This wasn't so much a Forum as it was an Off Roading Club on the national and local scale. This is where the Wheelers came!

So are these Takeovers still a thing?

·
Registered
544 Posts
TTORA was famous for the Takeovers! Or at least that's how I saw it. This wasn't so much a Forum as it was an Off Roading Club on the national and local scale. This is where the Wheelers came!
I feel exactly the same! I’m just now returning to this forum after being away for years. Once I saw the lack of activity, I searched through other forums trying to find the new spot. But, there isn’t one as far as I can tell. I’m personally not in a place where I’m up for any TTORA Takeovers, but I do miss this community and want to help it survive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts