TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dragr1 and I were not able to get the 4Runner seats convoyed up to Windrock. If anyone is making a trip from the west GA/Auburn area towards TN or KY anytime soon and doesn't mind hauling some seats, please let me know. Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville, or anything closer to Louisville KY would be doable for me.

Please hit me up if you can help.

Thanks!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
if Dragr1 can get them to me near Newnan, I can get them to the northside of ATL - possibly further depending on what events we have coming up soon. Just let me know if you need me to - I have plenty of space to store them in the garage if it takes a few days to get them to ya.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Or you could drive down pick me up I'll ride with ya to Auburn. Get the seats and head back to my place have a drink crash and head back the next day. :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Darcy. He mentioned be able to get to Newnan so if you know of anyone going further north from there we might be able to work something out.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or you could drive down pick me up I'll ride with ya to Auburn. Get the seats and head back to my place have a drink crash and head back the next day. :D
From Nashville for sure, but it's an 18 hour round trip these days. I figure worst case we can hook up at Harlan in April. You ought to come out for that. I'll have an extra seat.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
From Nashville for sure, but it's an 18 hour round trip these days. I figure worst case we can hook up at Harlan in April. You ought to come out for that. I'll have an extra seat.
we will definitely be in harlan in april, so if you can wait that long, they have a ride up there.

Actually, let me think about this. If I could get them close to Atlanta this might work.
soooo... i need to see James anyway, so if you're heading to his house, they have a ride there too ;)

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
im sure we will go to morris mountain before april. so if thats the case i can probably have someone from auburn bring them to me at morris mtn. and i could bring them up to kennesaw

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I am in Auburn and will probably be headed back to Atlanta through newnan Sunday morning, I could drop them off with Darcy if you want?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I'm headed to Chattanooga/Cleveland on the 29th.

I am headed to Knoxville/P Forge area end of March.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I am in Auburn and will probably be headed back to Atlanta through newnan Sunday morning, I could drop them off with Darcy if you want?
i may not be there, but i can have someone open the garage for you to drop them off ... lemme know.

I am headed to Knoxville/P Forge area end of March.

there ya go ... jwbehm -> darcy -> 4int100 :)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, thanks for all the great ideas, folks! I get to Nashville on a regular basis and have family in Chattanooga I was thinking about visiting soon. I could pick up there or turn the trip into an excuse to visit Atlanta (my bff Jamison). OR my little bro works in Knoxville often and could pick up there... SOOO, it sounds like we have plenty of options with a Harlan delivery in April being a worst case scenario.

Keep posting up the offers if you have 'em and I'll crunch the permutations. Sounds like we'll be able to come up with something.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
29th of Jan or Feb? My sister lives on an old historic home on Signal Mt. and probably doesn't have a garage or storage space so I would have to make sure I could get there to pick up right around the time you were dropping off.

·
Registered
63 Posts
29th of Jan or Feb? My sister lives on an old historic home on Signal Mt. and probably doesn't have a garage or storage space so I would have to make sure I could get there to pick up right around the time you were dropping off.
I'm from Signal Mtn. don't know when I could get up there next, but if they got there I got room at my parents to store them. Let me know.

If they haven't been taken that far by when I make a trip I'll take em.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Jan 29th. Not sure what time the event I'm attending is as I haven't gotten the invitation in the mail yet (baby shower)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the offers, guys. We got the seats to Knoxville on Sunday. My brother should be able to pick them up there in a few weeks and get them the rest of the way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts