TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be heading to Houston this weeknd to pick up my DOM from Patricks place. If someone needs me to help out with something I can transport. I will be in my 4Runner. Let me know.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be leaving Friday(maybe) to go fishing around Gorda area then heading up to patricks place for the DOM then...just maybe...if yall want me to. I can join yall in the x-mas float. I will try to get my own lights and AC/DC inverter to run them. I need to talk to carrie first and check to make sure she would like to go also.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
I will be leaving Friday(maybe) to go fishing around Gorda area then heading up to patricks place for the DOM then...just maybe...if yall want me to. I can join yall in the x-mas float. I will try to get my own lights and AC/DC inverter to run them. I need to talk to carrie first and check to make sure she would like to go also.
Give me a call Friday and I can get you directions mi casa if ya want.
I will be running a TTORA express for the ramps for the parade and map cases for W4W, but I should be back before 3 pm....

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10-4 there expresso-2coma, i give ya call!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Now that you mention it, will you take something back with you no questions asked? I have a box with something that needs to go south with you. My cousin from Victoria will pick it up. :D

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 box of ??...hey man its no anything that I could go to jail for is it?...and if it a box the size of a person i'm not falling for that one again....:)
No really,all bullshit aside, no problem at all. Any1 else??

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude i'm sorry. We got the pipe from Patrick and decided its just to far and to much driving for us to go way down to there and then back home, being we will be doing it this weeknd with the W4W show and then going to Spring Creek. So we made a choice, glad I did I ended up being sick that evening and don't think I would have made it anyway. I ate something that didn't agree with my bottom end of the digestive track....:( anyway I will be at the W4W Show and then going to spring creek for SURE. Hope yall had a great time and from the looks of the pics yall did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts