·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
from houston to san antonio i need wheel sent to SA with some $$$

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
How soon? I may be heading up there the week of May 5th to the 9th.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
If someone is heading to Houston from SA....let me know if there is room for a tow hitch that needs to go to Manny.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
If someone is heading to Houston from SA....let me know if there is room for a tow hitch that needs to go to Manny.
If I end up in SA that week I'll let you know. I'll bring it back for ya.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
cinco de mayo thats a good one carlos:D
:confused:

Is this a Mexican joke? :D If so I'll check with my wife :)

Sorry dude, I must be tired at work cause I just don't get it!!
I'm trying to get a training class scheduled and it's either going to be May 5th to the 9th in SA or May 12th to the 16th in Dallas.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm headed up there Tuesday morning. I'm dropping off a dryer and doing some quick work up there. Where abouts are you? Send me a PM or catch me on AIM. Thanks...;)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Man if you could get with TEJASYOTA to bring back a hitch from SA I would really appreciate it. I can't tow my boat until I get one and I’m getting tired of barrowing other peoples truck.

Oh BTW I’m in Seabrook so I’m only about 5 mins. away I will even give you some $$ for helping out.

Thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
Man if you could get with TEJASYOTA to bring back a hitch from SA I would really appreciate it. I can't tow my boat until I get one and I’m getting tired of barrowing other peoples truck.

Oh BTW I’m in Seabrook so I’m only about 5 mins. away I will even give you some $$ for helping out.

Thanks
No prob...I should be back by Friday or Saturday. Drop me a PM or catch me on AIM. ;)

·
9,051 Posts

·
9,051 Posts
Tow hitch has been picked up.
Thanks again for taking it to Manny!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm home...call me after 12 noon and I should be up and about by then. I have all items that I picked up in SA. Time to go snoozie! ;)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks earl :D

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Thanks Earl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts