TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wheeler Wannabe
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something I threw together for you guys/girls. Would be cool to maybe get a couple of others up for people for the holidays. Oh well, it's my truck so you're stuck with it :D Also, I made it without changing the res, and for my 1680x1050 res, so I will go change that too if anyone actually wants to use it.

http://www.pa-tacomas.com/images/holiday.jpg

·
297 Posts
Thats a gorgeous pic..would ya mind if i used ya truck in some artwork?

·
Registered
227 Posts
:clap: Good job on the pic. Yeah it does suck not getting snow down in Ms. I can't remember the last time it snowed down this way.

·
Registered
532 Posts
great pic. the only thing i would suggest would be to maybe tone down the brightness of the blue. make it look more flat and less like everything is glowing if you know what i mean.

·
Wheeler Wannabe
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
purity said:
great pic. the only thing i would suggest would be to maybe tone down the brightness of the blue. make it look more flat and less like everything is glowing if you know what i mean.
I thought about it, but I wanted to give it a more wintery overcast blue look (as if that makes sense :D ), and that does make it a little over the top. I'll play with it though, because I see what you mean. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts