TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have noticed an abundence of newbs coming in to the central are and would like to put together a meeting .

Please let me know when the best time would be for you. We usually have them on friday-sunday.

PLACE: at the hooters on 1604 and I-35 by Randoloph AFB @ 8:00

We can discuse some wheeling trips to put together as well as wheeling trips coming up. And of course drink some beers and BS.

I would also like to welcome the newest members to the central area:

CALL ME WHEN YOU GET THERE:210-710-2046

Attending Saturdays meeting !
Mudwieser (Me)
Nathan (Tejasyota)
'02tacoholmes
amplified
Chad(Burntorngelonghorn)
txmtnbkeguy

·
Registered
171 Posts
Count me in

I am interested. this weekend will not be good for me though. I will keep check with you guys on a set date. Hope to meet you'll soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in! I'll check back with the time and date.

·
Registered
341 Posts
As for me!!

Well, This weekend I am going up to Barnwell mountains, the last weekend is Katemcy. I will also be in Dallas the third weekend of this month for business; which leaves me next weekend unless theres another outing somewhere else. So, that said, I'm up for any opening that I have. I usually wheel every weekend rain, snow or shine. Please let me know when there is a round about date, and I will make every effort to be there unless I'm already booked for an outing.

In addition, if anyone is interested, I have access to alot of items at my cost vs. having the marked up price from the vendors. I currently own a shop and fabricate anything and everything. My 5k tube bender just took a dunp on me, so that is out of the question for now. (that's actually the most requested item to be used - my tube bender to build other peoples cages and stuff). Once I get another one, everyone can use it...just don't abuse it!

On another note, I am ready for a meeting anyways to meet most of you. See your rig's and just get out since I just recently moved to Austin.

Let me know!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Ready!!

My shop is located between Kempner and Lampasas. It's the old briggs and Strat. building with a bunch of 4X4's and used cars for sale along with a paint & Body shop inside with mechanical shop as well. I drive up to Lampasas most every day and Live in North Austin. I know I know...why drive so far and have the shop so far away......#1 the military is always revolving and sales are always good there. #2 Rent down here for a shop, or to buy a piece of land to have a shop is next to impossible with the soaring prices...gonna drive me to drinkin'. I am still looking for a shop in this area, maybe around the cedar park area as that place is growing like wildfire. Anywho, that's something to save for the meetings. Anywho...that's where the shop is -- out in themiddle of no where and sales are good. I usually keep all my rigs up there as well, but will be bringing them down for meetings once we can figure out the day and time for meeting. Might be a bit far to come by and see!!!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
i should be there.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Can't do it this weekend, have Wedding Anniversary plans.
The remaining month looks okay - - so far.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ok how is friday April the 13th at 8:30 sound for everyone ?

hey nathan you won't believe what happened. I don't know if I told you or not but the front end of the 240sx is all jacked up because I was hit from behind in the rain and spun into the highway wall. Well they did a quote and everything ,where getting ready to cut me a check and then said hold on it's under investigation and later said since there was no damage to the rear proving that I was hit they can't give me jack.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

hey nathan you won't believe what happened. I don't know if I told you or not but the front end of the 240sx is all jacked up because I was hit from behind in the rain and spun into the highway wall. Well they did a quote and everything ,where getting ready to cut me a check and then said hold on it's under investigation and later said since there was no damage to the rear proving that I was hit they can't give me jack.

That's Bull you need to fight that. Didn't that other driver admit to hitting you?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I out for next Friday, I will be in Vegas! If anyone wants to get together for Poker another night we can set that up also. Wednesdays are best for me.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no marco the other guy took off as I spun down the highway lol!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
no marco the other guy took off as I spun down the highway lol!!
shit. could have put your new bumper to good use on the ol 240 if you would have known that was gonna happen

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
That sucks man! (m)

HOLY SHIZZLE!!!! That sucks that you got hit and the ass hole took off!
How the hell can a car repair shop, not notice a hit from the rear?
Damn, now I want to check your car out soon.
You need to fight that crap.
Did you catch the color, type and year that car was?

CRAP! that sucks big time.

·
Registered
171 Posts
MTG @ Hooter 13-15 April?

I can make it Sat 14 Apr. Will anyone will been there or is it just Friday?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok is saturday better for anyone else ? I don't mind saturday, we can meet for lunch if thats good or dinner what ever is better.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts