TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right gals and guys, I wrote this survey up to gather NSA/CIA/FBI and other three lettered agencies...for information to be used against you. :eek:

I mainly want to see what you think about our Chapter and how we can get more involvement, etc.
this is the first time, I have used SurveyMonkey, so i have no idea how their report will look like after I close the survey.
Please be honest on answering the questions.
I also will be posting this on some other off-roading clubs... Like TW.

As always ask any question or comments here or on the survey.
I will leave it open for a couple weeks.:D
Thanks all!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WQ5F2ZX

·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
I haven't been on this board in over a month... and it appears I'm not the only one.

I took the survey, and hopefully it helps. I'm not entirely sure when the regional rep went into place, but our chapter could definitely use a high-voltage jump start. At one point, we had a decent gathering of people in our club. But, slowly things started to dwindle, and people joined up with other clubs that actually did stuff. This became a place to list parts for sale.

It will probably be another month before I get back on here. Just not much going on. But, ya'll know how to find me if ya really need me :cool:

BTW, AK = Alaska, AR = Arkansas :D

See ya'll on the trail!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I haven't been on this board in over a month... and it appears I'm not the only one.

I took the survey, and hopefully it helps. I'm not entirely sure when the regional rep went into place, but our chapter could definitely use a high-voltage jump start. At one point, we had a decent gathering of people in our club. But, slowly things started to dwindle, and people joined up with other clubs that actually did stuff. This became a place to list parts for sale.

It will probably be another month before I get back on here. Just not much going on. But, ya'll know how to find me if ya really need me :cool:

BTW, AK = Alaska, AR = Arkansas :D

See ya'll on the trail!
About the same here... I still lurk from time to time, and am working on putting together another wheelin rig. Still wheel with the RZR, but its been a long long time since I've seen a lot of you out on a trail.

I think Jordan hit the nail on the head. And I also hope to see all of you back on trails soon.

·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about calling you guys the largest state! ...:doh: my bad.

I know how it is to try to get people organized motivated on something you like to do. I need the help of the membership, maybe start small events, get the word out at your own state/city off road forums. Maybe even co-sponsor an event...That will help too.

That is why I generated the survey... I have some ideas. :)
I think the regional rep was always there, it was not formalized by TTORA (maybe Shannon can explain)... that person is usually one of the most active person of that area and can help get the word out.

If any of you want to do this, just let us know.

So far I saw that over 2 dozen people have answered the survey, I will look at it closer this weekend and post up the results.

·
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts