TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I got to say is you guys missed one heck of a good time! I'll get pics up soon, but I'm leaving for Yosemite in 4 hours and I just got home a couple ago. I got to get some sleep!

Chuck, did you make it home safe?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Safe and sound. I tried to raise you guys on the 2m before we left but all I got was static. I am assuming you got your truck. Did you figure out the steering? I was sorry I never got the opprotunity to wheel W/ you and Jeff. Next time.
Did you guys see the All Pro trucks wheel? I was curious about how the LT did?
Yosmite?
Sleep. thats a good idea. Go get some rest.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Glad you guys made it back okay....what about Jeff?? :confused::confused:

I've been cracked all weekend over it!!! I really wanted to go, but the flip side......for $2k, I've got a new bridge!!!! And the dentist made some $$$!!! :mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
We both made it in great shape! It was on hell of a good time! Keep watching the Nat. Board. the pix are coming up. There are some great pix from everone. The only good ones I got are of a bat that got stuck on my antenna, and of George the Bull dog.. :)
Chuck, we didn't even hit the road home till 4pm... and at my best got 20 mpg.. :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Glad you guys made it back okay....what about Jeff?? :confused::confused:

I've been cracked all weekend over it!!! I really wanted to go, but the flip side......for $2k, I've got a new bridge!!!! And the dentist made some $$$!!! :mad::mad:
It was a great time, but look on the bright side, thank god you had the scratch to get it fixed.
We both made it in great shape! It was on hell of a good time! Keep watching the Nat. Board. the pix are coming up. There are some great pix from everone. The only good ones I got are of a bat that got stuck on my antenna, and of George the Bull dog.. :)
Chuck, we didn't even hit the road home till 4pm... and at my best got 20 mpg.. :)
Yeah, I was bummed that I couldn't go with you guys, but when I saw what time you left, I knew I made the right decision. It all sounded like fun to me but the Fam. has limited patience when it's not a Disney production.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
It was a great time, but look on the bright side, thank god you had the scratch to get it fixed.

Well, I Don't really have it..........some of it has to go on credit cards.........:mad::xcrybaby:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

The video is pretty cool!!! Can't believe that neither of you guys bothered to take any pictures!!!! :dunno::dunno:

We did Dishpan last year....fun trail, but rather short really. From the bottom of the first big hill......it looks like.....Holy Shit!!!!! Then, it's not that bad when you get up there!!! :driving::driving::thumbs:

Did you guys do JB?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
The video is pretty cool!!! Can't believe that neither of you guys bothered to take any pictures!!!! :dunno::dunno:

We did Dishpan last year....fun trail, but rather short really. From the bottom of the first big hill......it looks like.....Holy Shit!!!!! Then, it's not that bad when you get up there!!! :driving::driving::thumbs:

Did you guys do JB?? :confused:
Yep.. check the Nat board for the pics, you will find the AllPro trucks. that is who Mike and I ran with..

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Safe and sound. I tried to raise you guys on the 2m before we left but all I got was static. I am assuming you got your truck. Did you figure out the steering? I was sorry I never got the opprotunity to wheel W/ you and Jeff. Next time.
Did you guys see the All Pro trucks wheel? I was curious about how the LT did?
Yosmite?
Sleep. thats a good idea. Go get some rest.
Yea we got the truck, my rack is toast I think. It has a ton of play. I'm looking into rebuilding it right now. I was a little bummed we didn't get to run anything with you guys either. Was looking forward to running with your fam.

The Allpro truck did really good the one time I saw him, he was up front and I was toward the back the whole time. I know it made some really good taco's!

I did a trip report on the national board, http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162082&page=3 Shows were all the pictures and videos are at!

Mike

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Yea we got the truck, my rack is toast I think. It has a ton of play. I'm looking into rebuilding it right now. I was a little bummed we didn't get to run anything with you guys either. Was looking forward to running with your fam.

The Allpro truck did really good the one time I saw him, he was up front and I was toward the back the whole time. I know it made some really good taco's!

I did a trip report on the national board, http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162082&page=3 Shows were all the pictures and videos are at!

Mike
Why bother rebuilding the rack?? :confused: Just :saw: :welder: :saw: :welder: and put an solid axle in there!!!!! :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
What's the story with the All Pro trucks? Any links to their builds? They look pretty good. Long travel, fiberglass and 35's?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why bother rebuilding the rack?? :confused: Just :saw: :welder: :saw: :welder: and put an solid axle in there!!!!! :D
:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents: I added up all my pennies and I still don't have enough! ;)

What's the story with the All Pro trucks? Any links to their builds? They look pretty good. Long travel, fiberglass and 35's?
I believe all-pro did a build up on the early taco in the desert section on the national board. I looked real quick, but now I can't find it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts