TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registration is now up. Please got the following link to register and for all the info concerning this year's TakeOver...

http://www.itzoe.net/takeover/

Please note, this is a third party site that the hosting chapter is using. If you experience any problems with registering please let us know.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
awesome! When does registration end?

·
Registered
298 Posts
trail ratings

I've got a small lift 32"s rear locker and armor. Is the 33" minimum for moderate to advanced out simply due to tire size?

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
I've got a small lift 32"s rear locker and armor. Is the 33" minimum for moderate to advanced out simply due to tire size?
Well your little truck has gone most places I say you would need 35's

Most of the picking the trails is just to give us an idea of how many guides we need for each class. We will not hold anybody to sticking with the trails they pick in registration. If you need to move up or down at anytime you can once you get there and see the trails. Just let us know when you want to move and we can find a group for you.

·
Registered
680 Posts
In registration it says to pic a group. Is that when you want to go during the day and how many groups go during the day?

below that you will see a table that list the trail ratings, pick the highest trails that you will want to run,

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
In registration it says to pic a group. Is that when you want to go during the day and how many groups go during the day?
If you mean the "# in group" then that would be the number of people you expect you'll be bringing (including yourself).

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
yeah group is refering to the # if people that you are bringing. Like you and a friend would be 2. Bear has his wife and 2 kids so his group is 4.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Bump!

sign up sheet is on the website! make sure and fill it out then go out and wheel to practice up, then repair vehicle. Repeat weekely until the event takes place!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
can I assume that the 1-5 levels on the sign p sheet correspond with the 1-5 trail ranking system the harlan uses?

I.E...........those who choose level 4 will be running mostly level 4 trails?

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Shannon sold Zilla about a year or more ago. Last I heard he was sporting a FJ cruiser

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Not exactly corresponding with the Harlan trail ratings. WE took personal experience along with TTORA typical vehicles and combined those with local recommendations.

Tried to "personalize the ratings to TTORA. so to speak.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
The site is working for me on every computer I try it from (also my friends). Let me know if others are having this problem and I'll contact my host to make a complaint!

Do you get an error? If so can you tell me what it is? Check the link you're using: http://www.itzoe.net/takeover

edit - I know it's been working today because there are at least 3 or 4 new sign ups since last night.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
OK, today the site was down for a while. I was poking around trying to optimize as much as I could because I couldn't find any reason why a few people are unable to view it. Well, I poked a little too much and screwed things up... I didn't even realize it until after I went grocery shopping. :banghead:

I appologize to anyone that may have tried to view the site during the last couple hours. :doh:

- Joe

1 - 20 of 81 Posts