TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on tubing my bed in the next month or so. I figure a few prerunner guys mught have done this, and was wondering if you have any pics...

I am going to tube and dove tail, and just pin on my bed sides and pull them before a tough trail...haha I maybe put a hoop up behind the cab and just start from there...

-David
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
1,466 Posts
jjrambo said:
Do you have any other pics of this that are bigger, would like to use them for desktop here at work and such. That would be great if you could help a man out.
I have lots of pics of this truck at:


http://pictures.uu4x4.net/view_album.php?set_albumName=album79&page=2

http://pictures.uu4x4.net/view_album.php?set_albumName=album66&page=2

You can also find him in Priate4x4 under the name Jamisonofforad. He has a thread what he is doing to his truck right now.

If you want the full size 6.3 megpix, get the pic number, and I'll get it for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
David, with what youre running, and building, why are you even bothering to try and keep bedsides? Tube it out, and throw on some removable flaps and be done. Thing with removeable sides, is theyll likely always be off, and/or you be busting the mounts for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Front Range said:
David, with what youre running, and building, why are you even bothering to try and keep bedsides? Tube it out, and throw on some removable flaps and be done. Thing with removeable sides, is theyll likely always be off, and/or you be busting the mounts for them.
haha True...guess i want bling factor too..haha Who know when i start tubing i may just keep going....

-David
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
Davidtaco said:
haha True...guess i want bling factor too..haha Who know when i start tubing i may just keep going....

-David
tube the bed and then get another taco frame to mount the bed on and make it your matching excursion trailer!!
a little something like this: http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/ee/82/b2_12_sb.JPG

only with the matching bling factor!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Ted said:
I have lots of pics of this truck at:
http://pictures.uu4x4.net/view_album.php?set_albumName=album79&page=2
http://pictures.uu4x4.net/view_album.php?set_albumName=album66&page=2
You can also find him in Priate4x4 under the name Jamisonofforad. He has a thread what he is doing to his truck right now.
If you want the full size 6.3 megpix, get the pic number, and I'll get it for you.
Hey thanks man much appreciated I'm going to save those when I get to work tomorrow so I can use them for all my different compter desktop pics. I use like 10-15 different computers at work depending were i am that day.
the 6.3 ones would be cool but not at this time i just don't feel like messing with those right now!
Thanks again though,
jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
make a true flatbed and then bolt the sides to it. i already have my bed done, half the mounts done, but havent had time to finish. even my front fenders, head lights, blinkers, etc... come off w/ only 6 bolts. the whole engine bay is tubed out w/ no more core support.
Brian is right... when u run hardcore trails, the panels are going to still get destroyed.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top