1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
460 Posts
Joe that is Seth Santikos. They have the service station on the corner of 43rd and tc jester. Its a hell of a rig. Will lift the front tires off when you gas it.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joe that is Seth Santikos. They have the service station on the corner of 43rd and tc jester. Its a hell of a rig. Will lift the front tires off when you gas it.

Ahhhh Yeah Pete Santikos & Sons place.....Right By Wantonga Park and the "EZ~7"

You know that thing is overbuilt for anything....

Just what Vince needs :p

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I'd think it should be more in the $20-25K range, realistically. Even then, it'd have to be reworked alot to make it more useful. It's fucking HUGE

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
jason, its my friends buggy who lives right down the street from you. he's had those tires for about 10 years now. hes crazy asking that much for it.
Yeah, i noticed the Santikos in the posts above. where's he keep it? I have NEVER seen any 4x4s at their shop.

·
Registered
163 Posts
seth's welding shop, twisted metal concepts, is on the back side of his dads shop. like around the corner behind the fence where all those vehicles are for sale, thats where his buggy is. he has a cool little place to go wheeling across the bayous on tc jester on this little hill. you might have seen his lil blue jeep around there sometimes.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well those that know of it liked to have kept it on the DL. HPD could care less but Harris County Mounties will bust your ass. At times, HPD will call it in for you....how kind. The buggy used to be a jeep til' it fell off a trialer.....off of an overpass. Can't recall where though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts