TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This slam latch kit for those looking to build their own doors. The latches are automotive grade spring loaded rotary catch latch with rubberized latch. The latch accepts 5/16 to 3/8" catch pins which are not included. The catch is released by the simple press of a lever that extends along the length of the door so as to not stick you in the side while riding in the seat.

Kit includes driver and passenger side automotive style rotary catch latch, 2 latch mounting plates and bolts. Order yours today for just $49 and get that winter project underway!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
sweet! ive been looking for a good solution for a latch! just in time for christmas! you will be getting my order soon.

...it will work with the tacoma latch right?

·
Registered
871 Posts
just orderd a set :kewl:

:bump:

thanks adam, always awsome products.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet! ive been looking for a good solution for a latch! just in time for christmas! you will be getting my order soon.

...it will work with the tacoma latch right?
Yes, these will work with all Toyota 4 Runners, Pickups, and Tacomas. They should work on the FJC as well.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Give me a call and we'll figure out what your problem is. It is not the kind of think that is easily discussed online.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
6 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing