TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the tube doors ordered. Thinkin about getting the floor line-xed and getting some neoprene seat covers. Any thoughts??

·
Registered
54 Posts
your on the right track, i like the way you think, quick word of advice, ask them how much it'll cost you if you take out the carpet console and passenger side seat yourself....that'll save you some money more than likely

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
jdiesel said:
Got the tube doors ordered. Thinkin about getting the floor line-xed and getting some neoprene seat covers. Any thoughts??
I am going to be doing the same thing here soon, but where did you end up getting your doors at.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, I thought marlin crawler was the only place that carried them. they were like 195....plus shipping. let me know if someone else has them.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I wasn't aware that Marlin had released the Tacoma doors yet, I thought they were just for the earlier Toyotas. I'll have to look into that.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
jdiesel said:
If it's your daily driver you might need to get some new shoes. You're feet will get HOT with no carpet ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only in the summer ;).... besides, I drove a 79 wagonner with just the metal floor pan for 3 years, I think I can handle a little hot line-x

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when are we gonna put on that lift man?? i keep coming across deals on 32 in tires but don't want to do anything till i get that lift on

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jtaco1 said:
I wasn't aware that Marlin had released the Tacoma doors yet, I thought they were just for the earlier Toyotas. I'll have to look into that.

Thanks
Yeah, I called a they said they had them, but only had a couple of sets. I said, well hold one for me. I haven't actually "ordered" them yet. But I guess we will see in April when they come. I think it'll look pretty tight

·
Registered
54 Posts
tenntaco said:
If it's your daily driver you might need to get some new shoes. You're feet will get HOT with no carpet ;)

wrong....line-X doesn't get hot, you could drive bare foot and the shit wouldn't get hot, believe me i work there, i had it in the bottom of my jeep tub, it doesn't get hot, and its easy to get dirt out of

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much do you think it will run me if I take out the carpet and seats??

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
toyotaman21 said:
wrong....line-X doesn't get hot, you could drive bare foot and the shit wouldn't get hot, believe me i work there, i had it in the bottom of my jeep tub, it doesn't get hot, and its easy to get dirt out of
So line-x deflects heat? I didn't know that.

·
The Satanic Panic
609 Posts
ive been wantin to line x my floor, i asked the guy in Sav he said u gotta clean out all the adhesive crap and whatever else is under there

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, Im sure you would have to get it completely ready yourself if the price would even be reasonable. I talked to marlin crawler and they are now offering tube doors for the taco's. At least that is what they told me. I heard someone say that they were coming out soon and I called them a few weeks ago and they said they had a few sets in. Anyways, Does anybody have any idea what the cost would be if prep is done yourself??

·
Registered
54 Posts
i can't give you a relative price if you stripped it out yourself, it just depends on the line-X dealer here, it would probably cost like 250-300 bucks

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The tube doors according to marlin crawler are going to be around 195...same as the price for the older pickups

1 - 18 of 18 Posts