TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Have the tube doors with the kick out as well as the sliders with the kick out, very nice products at a very reasonable price, only issue I have had with the doors is the quick relase hinges for the stock doors, havent been able to make them work with stock doors, but my questions have been answered, just need time and bubby to assist me. All in all if anyone is looking for tube doors or sliders CALL ADAM.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Great product and a great price. I've got the tube doors and q/r hinges, and they are tough/strong as hell. The hinges do take a little time to adjust w/ stock doors, but they work great. Great job Adam!!!

:clap:

If you get the doors, and drive it on the street, you will need to go to the auto parts store and pick up a little mirror. :2cents:

Check my sig pics for the doors and some custom work he did on my friend's Tundra(bumper,sliders, and rear bumper)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Boogymac,

We now offer a mirror kit for the doors that includes the mirrors, mounting plate welded to the door, and the hardware. I don't think we had that when you got your doors tho. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
All door sets now come with industry leading rotary slam latches included in our already great pricing! Order yours today while they are still in stock! Check out the first post in this thread or our website here for photos and more information!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Not easily, however I was able to do it to old style doors I already had in inventory here. The door have to be shortened to allow room for the new latches and the latch mounting plate has to be replaced. If anyone is interested in details of how to do that they are welcome to call and we'll chat about it. I will offer the new latches with plates and hardware for a discounted rate to people who already have our doors.

The new latches are also available as a kit with plates and hardware for anyone interested in building their own doors. I am buying these direct in bulk and can provide very good pricing.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
if my junk's totaled i plan on getting a set for my new taco

·
Registered
320 Posts
Boogymac,

We now offer a mirror kit for the doors that includes the mirrors, mounting plate welded to the door, and the hardware. I don't think we had that when you got your doors tho. Thanks for the feedback!
Adam, I am interested in the mirror kit for the tube doors, as I couldn't find it on your website. I also need to get you in contact w/Galen, so he can go wheel his Tundra up there somewhere, until we can all meet in the middle ground (somewhere in IA?)

Also, can you make a set of your sliders(HREW) for an 06 taco double cab short bed that bolt on? My taco won't see any hardcore wheeling for awhile, :rolleyes: so that's why I'm thinking bolt on. I guess that I shouldn't call them sliders, but more like "keeping the lady at Target from banging her door off my door protectors" ;)

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Chris,

The mirror kit is listed on the website but there aren't any pictures. I'll get those added. I'll call Galen, there's a run this Sat. just west of Platteville on some private ground. I'm running with all Heep guys, def. need to get some more Toys representing!

I don't do bolt on on the newer frames, sorry.

·
Registered
320 Posts
When it gets a little closer to warm weather(running the tube doors fulltime), I'll contact you for a set of mirrors. Extra (play) money is tight right now, so I'll wait a few weeks. :rolleyes:
Also, thanks for contacting Galen, he's "itching" to wheel his tundra, as I have a new baby and can't get away as much. :)

Can you post a pic of the mirrors please? Thanks
Talk to you soon

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I will have all tube doors available by the end of the week. Get your orders in now to avoid the rush!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Tube Doors are now in stock and ready to ship. Get your's before they are gone!
just ordered a pair about a half hour ago hahaha..after seeing them on my buddies rig over the weekend who just got them i was sold!...

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
About this Discussion
67 Replies
15 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing