TTORA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 tacoma, V6, ext cab. I have the Tuff Country 5" suspension lift installed. And I want to buy the DR ext travel coilovers with the Total Chaos upper control arms. Will these new parts work with my current setup? I've had a hard time finding a definitive answer. Can anyone say for sure if I can go ahead with this?
Thanks,
Cory.

931 Posts
I have an 04 tacoma, V6, ext cab. I have the Tuff Country 5" suspension lift installed. And I want to buy the DR ext travel coilovers with the Total Chaos upper control arms. Will these new parts work with my current setup? I've had a hard time finding a definitive answer. Can anyone say for sure if I can go ahead with this?
Thanks,
Cory.
The extended travel coilovers only give a little extra travel, and yes, they will work fine on the TC lift with the new upper arms. This is basically what I have been running for quite some time now.

You may want to check my website, specifically the installation of the All-Pro upper arms. There was an issue of sorts with the slug adapter that replaces the upper ball joint. You may run into the same problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Peter. Your web site is a real good resource. You helped with the 5" install last year!
Cory

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.